Signed: 2023 BMW 530e, $402/mo+tax, 0 DAS, $3,150 MSDs 36/7500

30.18% off MSRP pre-incentive $3,000 in taxable incentives, MF marked up - I agreed as they agreed to eat $995 ceramic protection they claim to put on all their cars (yes, @trism that dealer, lol). Why did I go thru an out of town dealer with a reputation of being very difficult? No, not a glutton for punishment, lol! This was the only 530e in CA that I found with massaging seats (wasn’t looking at black or graphite cars at all, so there might be another one or two in those colors). Wasn’t very excited about yet another white car, so I figured I wanted this more than a sports package, especially since the car came with 19" rims (may powdercoat later). This is one is quite loaded at $67,810 MSRP.

Calculator is slightly off, will try figure out why later

Other: 2 brand new rear tires, one front replaced 2K miles ago, the other front is at 7.5/32. Yes, I brought my tire gauge given my history with run-flat Bridgestones… and this is what this car has, thankfully, not the same model as my tire chewng EQS.

Other other: turned in my last BMW almost exactly 1 year ago - just in time to still claim loyalty and get that dispo fee back. Not sure if they will still give me my low mileage credit on that car as I’ve been given different timeframes on that.

Last but not least, this was the first time I hit a bullseye via email. I’m a talker and submitting such a low offer just didn’t feel natural to me. But I did it late at night and it worked - they accepted my offer as is! Thanks to all who are pounding submitting emails!!!

Ciao, heading back to LA now

25 Likes

Ewwwwwwww no msport.

Jk, nicely done! Strong deal!

3 Likes

@li8625 and his 30% off should be trademarked

2 Likes

Congrats! Great hack!

1 Like

Lol he’s going to be spamming every BMW dealer for 30% off on 5-series tomorrow.

2 Likes

:drooling_face: nice deal!

I dare you to make the drive home on BMW’s measly battery range only and chronicle your adventure

Hey, one challenge at a time! Didn’t you and @holeydonut dare me to try squeeze another EQS into my last semi-handicapped open spot in the garage?

4 Likes

Miraculously, no handles were harmed during the making of this film.

Wow pretty great deal, I’m looking for a 530e myself rn. I have a feeling I may have called this same dealer about this one, they had it listed for 56k at the time and wouldn’t budge.

Yeah, that’s the one.

Lol store your most valuable stuff in that cabinet in front of the car. No thief will ever get to it.

I wonder if i can park my Hellcat in that cabinet. Looks like a safe spot.

1 Like

I’m new to BMW. Does this car have the $7500 tax credit? I can’t find it in the calculator. If no tax credit, there is no difference between leasing 530e and 530i right? Just try to find one with large discount.

It’s not an EV, so no 7500. Yes to large discount. GL!

Thanks! What about the $3000 in your rebate? Seems I can find one 530i loaner at your selling price. Try to figure out what monthly payment is I need to target for.

$1500 lease cash and $1500 loyalty maybe. You can go to Edmunds and find out lease incentives. https://www.edmunds.com/bmw/5-series/2024/deals/ Make sure you get the right model year though.

1 Like

There should be several offerings with calculators in the Marketplace

Take out any rebate you don’t qualify for

30% off is all fine and dandy, but try to find a one of a kind car and get it done on that one :grin::grin::grin:.

BTW, just DM’d someone a deal on 540xi at 31.11% off, essentially a carbon copy of my deal here. Let’s see if he grabs it. If not, I’ll post it later or tomorrow.

1 Like