SIGNED | 2023 AUDI RS E TRON GT 158k MSRP | $675 a month $1631 DAS plus MSD’s |

Got this in before the eom change and had the dealer stay open after hours to get’er done. Stellar deal courtesy of @GOAT so huge shout out to him. I had given up after trying a handful of dealerships on the regular gt model but he didn’t and so I was able to snag this beauty. Terms are for 12 months / 7500k with audicare included to bump the residual. The kicker is no tax in NJ!

If you know, you know !!!

59 Likes

DEAL OF THE YEAR!!! Congrats! Im jealous…now I want one.

4 Likes

Yo @GOAT you got one for @Eric51 ?

9 Likes

Curious, no tax in nj?

1 Like

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Great get. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Might as well ask aronchi as well…

1 Like

No tax on EVs in NJ

2 Likes

@GOAT for Mayor! Who needs Eric Adams?

5 Likes

Beautiful car – have fun with it!

1 Like

Car looks amazing in black, mind if I ask what % discount you got them down to?

Congrats not bad for $675 when there are people driving Toyota and Lexus for these prices

2 Likes

“i’D rAtHEr pAy $70o pEr mOnTh tO NoT dRiVe tHaT tHiNg”

9 Likes

Murdered out. Batmobile is the only way.

Nearly 16% before rebates.

4 Likes

We should play LH matchmaker. Set up eric and aronchi on a date. Do I want to want to see the world burn? Yes I do…

11 Likes

It would be interesting to see who walks away living. Only one will remain for sure.

3 Likes

I would pay good money to see it. Whoever sets it up gets a broker fee paid? Crowdfunded by LH!

Damn dude, one sick ride!.

1 Like

Nice work!

Got the same deal myself too, but totally forgot about doing MSDs. No brainer with the ROI. :man_facepalming:t2:

You guys did well getting in before Oct, MF up to .00323 from .00310

NVM, he typo’d

Did incentives on the rs go up to $27.5k or remain at $25k? This is before the Costco $5k. Also penfed this month has an additional $2k.