SIGNED | 2023 AUDI RS E TRON GT 158k MSRP | $675 a month $1631 DAS plus MSD’s |

It’s a little confusing on Edmunds but sounds like it is up to 20k Audi, 7.5k fed in some regions

Thanks. Yeah edmunds co mingles fed w lease cash sometimes. So net net it improved by $2.5k + $2k penfed if you qualify.

Congrats, that’s a great deal. I cant even get near that with the GT premium plus 23.

1 Like

For those PM’ing me, I can’t tell you the dealer and if you need help with your deal, you can always use this thread. That’s the whole point of this community !

1 Like

I am so jealous. I want one in Texas!

I just want that damn pull video

1 Like

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I found one today with a 13% discount before incentives/rebates, but it slipped thru my fingers. I found another with a 6% discount, but they wont budge from there. Itd cost me 6k DAS to get the payment right, but Im not willing to do that.

Ive tried hard to get them to 10% discount. Is that a realistic goal?

I’m getting 10% off but with Audi rebate and EV rebate only (no Costco or PenFed) - can’t get any movement from there.

Why is this thing $160k when it only has 200 miles of range lol

No wonder dealers are scared to floor plan these - super sexy car with great performance but that range - can’t move it in cold climate regions

If you’re living in a cold climate, you’ve got bigger problems than your car

1 Like

Which one of you savages flew all the way to Idaho to swipe the 1 RS étron gt we had in the entire state?

Absolutely vicious.

I had tracked down a few in a couple other nearby states that would have required a flight or long drive but was lucky to get this one local. They reached out yesterday to get a couple more missed signatures but it’s no biggie. I can’t imagine if I had to fly back or get a mobile notary.

3 Likes

Yeh for sure. I found a store yesterday with 2, not on stop sale, at 10% off with base MF prior to 27500 + 5000 (costco) in rebates. Random store out of my region - not someone i work with

Seems as though 10% is now fairly attainable either through broker or with a little work. May be worth waiting for til the end of month to see how many dealers will go deeper to hit a number. By then, however, I’m sure inventory will be much lower than what we have today - unless the stop sale inventory is released.

I’ve been looking at one near me but haven’t reached out to dealer yet. Hoping for an end of the month super deal if it’s still there. What’s the stop sale regarding? I saw this on another thread but couldn’t find an explanation.

Sweet deal!!! most audi dealers here in Ohio not budging much on their limited GT inventory. one dealer I asked about 12% msrp before incentives told me they are not close to that and said they just sold one for MSRP :open_mouth:

Those stop sale vehicles will hopefully start hitting the market around the same time as the arrival of 2024s.

1 Like

Agreed on the Texas jealousy. I used to be from NY.