SIGNED!: 2023 Audi RS e-tron GT $158k $664 Base Monthly w/$2059 DAS

My turn to share another one of these insane deals!! :laughing:

12/7500 one-pay
69% residual w/Audi Care
Slight bump on buy rate MF at .00280 (1-pay)
$48279 total off:
10% msrp Innovator $15779
$20k National
$7500 EV
$5k Closing

Flew out to OH yesterday morning to take delivery, and immediately turned around and drove her home to PA. Drove a smidge under 500 miles and she performed flawlessly, as did the charging. Highest I got was 161 max kilowatts in Cambridge OH.

Everything went exceptionally flawlesslyā€¦from my flight, to being picked up an 1-hr away by the dealership, to signing paperwork, and setting up car. I was literally at the dealership for less than 45 min before turning around and starting my journey home some 7.5hrs plus 1.5 hrs charging, for 9hrs total. Iā€™m exhausted!!

Only one minor annoyance (hopefully) regarding my brake pedal which makes a slight ā€œcluckā€ noise upon release of the brake pedal. Seriously hope it isnā€™t anything to worry about and I will monitor. But it would suck royally if this car had to end up in the shop for any extended period given so little months to enjoy it. Itā€™s incredible so far! Anyone else have this noise?

Some quick pics from my journey yesterday. Itā€™s filthy and needs me to wash and do a detail. Also need to schedule tint in the coming weeks.

41 Likes

More pics

20 Likes

Congrats! You twinning with @GOAT

6 Likes

Congrats on the killer deal!

We are 99.9% twins with the only exception being the roofs. Mine is CF and yours panoramic.

Nonetheless an awesome deal for and an amazing car!

5 Likes

I wonder if Audi lets you extend like MB? Iā€™d like to get one of these too but 12 months too short lol

Yes, AFS will let you extend up to 6 months w/out another car on order

2 Likes

Thanks
Any insight on brake pedal noise? Do you have it too?

1 Like

I think all EVs do lol

All of my EQS have em and my neighbors q8 etron

Strange, bc neither my previous i4 M50 or my wifeā€™s current iX make this noise. In fact, even her ID.4 never made this noise.

This is what Iā€™m experiencing:
https://www.e-tronforum.com/threads/sound-when-releasing-the-brake-pedal-clack.4757/

Sweet car, great deal! Iā€™ve never noticed any special brake noise on my 2020 audi etron.

1 Like

Congrats ! Sick deal.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard it a few times now that you mention it.

no idea from where though

2 Likes

Oh I hear a whine noise on my EQS. It is different in neighbors but we thought they all supposed to make noises

I did brine it up to dealer about the noise and they said itā€™s normal

2 Likes

My Q8 etron makes a similar brake noise, nothing to worry about

Hands down this is the best ā€œvalueā€ deal I have seen on this forum last couple of months - congrats, this looks like an amazing car to look at as well as drive

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for reassuring me this brake pedal noise appears to be normal. And just to clarify, the noise isnā€™t the brakes themselves, but the actual brake pedal makes a ā€œcluck/clankā€ once released that you hear from inside the car as you drive.

Bottomline, I couldnā€™t care less, so long as it doesnā€™t get worse or negatively affect the performance of the car. I dread bringing my cars in for service for these types of things bc they tend to make the situation worse, not better.

1 Like

What dealer in Ohio? Iā€™m not in the market but after my EQS lease, Iā€™d like to know which Audi dealer to work with here in Ohio. Feel free to PM. Thanks

you not a true hackr lmao

8 Likes

No way itā€™s C Falls. Thatā€™s the closest one to me as well. 15 minutes away.

love AFS for this - and the best thing is you can cancel early within those 6 mos if you find a good deal on another new Audi, which is what I did - extended my Q5e lease, then began shopping with peace of mind and could be more aggressive without a ticking clock

1 Like

Itā€™s on the plate frame in the last photo, which by the way, @Kief, if you even remotely like the people who sold you the car, you should delete that photo or censor that part of it out.

2 Likes