SIGNED!: 2023 Audi RS e-tron GT $158k $664 Base Monthly w/$2059 DAS

you’ve opened the flood gates by pointing it out which i was trying to avoid lol

2 Likes

It’s so blatantly obvious, if me posting that is what opens the floodgates… I mean… damn.

2 Likes

Audi Dayton - calling them right now before they run out

1 Like

Oh jeez now you’ve really done it, what did the people there ever do to you?

2 Likes

Congrats!! I’m slightly salty because this dealership is like 5-10 mins from my work and I never hit them up LOL

1 Like

There are out of the RS Etron GT.
Just called and spoke with them.

Lol - obviously - it was the last unit - bet they swore them off entirely as the market resets

@Kief might as well have done this to the dealer than post that pic lol

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

2 Likes

Helping the esteemed and wealthy LH participants

Live look at their BDC department:

gettyimages-1177385561-170667a

1 Like

Esp since they stil have this car on their site

:pray:

1 Like

Oops…
They have ‘24 coming, but who doesn’t Lol

1 Like

Wow. Nicely done.

Also - I have a new Q8 e-tron and notice a “clunk” coming from the trunk when i press and release the accelerator lightly. Related? I wonder if it’s part of the EV technology, activating the battery/powertrain? IDK… I’ve been wondering what mine is, too.

OMG, come on California Dealer!! I want to duplicate this Deal!!

I know you said this deal has slightly inflated MF for one pay - what is the buy rate for one pay on this? Thanks!

Awesome deal! Can you explain the msrp innovator at 10%. Is that slag for something or is it an incentive you got?

The cluck noise has been noticed by other owners as well. Congrats on the great e tron deal!

1 Like

No Californian dealer will duplicate this. CA dealers have been doing out of state trades just to get more inventory. EV’s are still selling like hot cakes in CA…

1 Like

I never have any dealer ads in my cars. Get it a proper frame.

amazing deal.

im currently working deal as we speak in texas.

'23 prestige $124K MSRP
$0 down
$0 due at signing
True Zero DAS sign and drive
24 month lease, 10K miles
$475/month

fingers crossed

6 Likes