Signed: 2023 Audi Q5 45 S Line TFSI Quattro Premium Plus - $700 per month (Thoughts please)

Humble brag&flex.

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

I tried it but you guys have blocked out Viewing any uploaded signed contracts so I didnt think it would make sense to upload mine.

As in because other people can’t view your contract, it doesn’t make sense to upload yours?

As in because he could not obtain an executed contract on leasehackr to use in order to negotiate his own deal, he now needs to make a “point”.

2 Likes

I’m not too sure why you guys are unnecessarily rude. I’m literally just saying, because I was not able to view other signed contracts - no one would be able to see it because of there mere fact that its not viewable to anyone.

@littleviolette @DistrictCars @Kellstar @Nayston @pnimith

I just got off a call with the dealership’s finance director and we went over the contract charges versus how it was supposedly built in from the deal sheet.

You can speed up the video recording to 2x speed he is on phone speaker as we’re discussing.
Link: https://screenpal.com/watch/c0fYcJVzQmU

Can anyone additional review this and confirm what he’s saying is actually true and accurate?

It looks like they rolled in the dealer discount and $1000 cash rebate in the deal differently. He also confirmed the margin increase in the MF as well.

This is the pricing we went over, snippets of the MSRP, Selling Price, Discounts other fees vs how its translated in the lease contract for people to also take notice on how they migrate them.

Can’t comment on the substance but I hope you were being mindful of applicable consent laws when you made this recording, otherwise I would take this down ASAP.

8 Likes

Call recording was consented by all parties, don’t worry.

A done deal is a done deal, you signed with your consent, mllcb42 has put your number in calculator correctly, glad they didn’t mark up price, you bought at MSRP with sales tax credit.(Just average deal that people gets in Texas)
Just enjoy the new car and move forward

1 Like

Good thing you consider the equity in your old car as free money because they basically stole it from you. If you paid MSRP for a Q5 you definitely got hosed. Next time post your deal before you sign.

1 Like

This is quite the post.

Serious question though. Did the tint the entire car? Or just front two windows since car was already factory tinted in rear

So a Leasehackr score of 6.1. Damn it I predicted 6. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I didnt pay MSRP.

This entire thread is Meme lounge material for weeks here!

6 Likes

About 1.5% off MSRP

(When i said 2.5%, i didnt catch the window tint addition and subtraction to inflate the discount amount)

2 Likes

@mo_t - Is there anything else you want to share?

2 Likes