Signed: 2023 Audi Q5 45 S Line TFSI Quattro Premium Plus - $700 per month (Thoughts please)

How can I better present this to them for them to correct the contract because they $4,140 of the dealer discounts was never applied on the contract after I signed it including the money factor markup? Please don’t worry whether I’m dead locked in or not, I would just like someone to point me to the right direction and whether they do something would be up to me on how

The only deductive amount they did was the $1,000 rebate from Costco.

Also, what actual cap cost deal/lease amount is a good deal for a 2023 Audi Q5 Black Optic Quattro, 45 TFSI Premium Plus? Daytona Grey Pearl Effect w/ Okapi Brown Interior. These are really the specs I’m looking for.

I’m even more confused than I was earlier. Maybe you should just post your contract.

2 Likes

Oh Dear, they don’t owe you any incentives the “could” apply if they wish and was part of deal negotiations which it wasn’t. Same with MF markup it is fully legal and a way for dealers to make money they do not need to go disclose it. The deal you agreed to was the deal you signed unless we are missing something here

2 Likes

Im saying there is a $1000 bonus cash thats factored into your sales price, so youre not getting as much of a discount as you think you got. Its not about where it should be listed (as that can be done several ways). It’s about understanding what the deal actually is.

All these resources on this site, all these brokers. Yet you signed a deal and THEN came here to ask?? Seems backwards. Also, this thread gave me a headache.

6 Likes

I tried a broker and a broker on here never got back to me.

This is the best comment of the year.

1 Like

Then you should have reached out to multiple brokers.

I am on my second Audi ('18 A4 P+, '21 A6 P+). I’ll probably get another Audi, once my lease is up next year.

A8 L is next I’m assuming?

I did. One of them was AutoCompanion, and a non-leasehackr broker which had conflicting/negative reviews on Yelp and Google.

I don’t know if a broker would even pull through when they take a payment upfront, not knowing if they would lie but judging on broker reviews on Google, I didnt want to take that chance.

What was wrong with auto companion?

This is what happened.

OP filled out AC’s shipping form instead of the general inquiry form. Proceeded to talk smack to the shipper instead of owning up to his own mistake. Days later, gets shafted on an Audi deal.

Let’s look at the history here. 1) OP wants to sue a dealer for marking up the money factor. 2) He asked about a deal after he has signed the contract.

OP makes mistakes and blames it on other people.

16 Likes

Happens quite often on leasehackr now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Broker says no customer. Customer gets mad and gets *ucked on a deal that they negotiate on their own and then post it here

2 Likes

Wrong.

I engaged with @IAC (poor response times) and another non-leasehackr broker, with horrible Yelp/Google reviews.

You engaged on a Sportback, which we didn’t have good availability on at the time.

If I was aware you would also consider a regular Q5 we likely would have landed on something as that is much more readily available.

4 Likes

OP, congratulations on your new ride. Enjoy!

If you think this is a good deal, nothing else matters.

If you are looking for opinions on how good/bad the deal is, you got it here already. Its not the worst deal nor is it the best. It could have been a lot better though.

As far as brokers go, I have dealt with 4 of them on this forum and have nothing but good words for each of them. They are reliable and responsive. They are not magicians but they work hard to get good/great deals for people who would rather not go thru the hassle of hacking themselves.

Its definitely possible that ALL the brokers you dealt with here provided good customer service to others while somehow ending up giving you a bad service, but its highly improbable.

6 Likes

I’ve lurked here for awhile without posting, but felt the need to write something here. It looks like a great deal. Even if you maybe could have saved $15-$25/mo on the “perfect” deal, I say so what. It’s not worth the hassle. Don’t lose sleep over this. Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

@mo_t Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already. SIGNED! would reverse calculate the MF of your deal and help you better understand how the deal was structured.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

Now that the deal is signed, enjoy the car.

If you are doing this again, get some feedback from the community before signing.

4 Likes

Great advice :raised_hands:t3:. I’m all for positive feedback. But let’s be real, Momo is probably blasting the dealer as we speak.

7 Likes