Signed: 2022 XC60 B5 Inscription [Loaner]

MSRP: $58,525
Advanced, Climate, 20" wheels, Power Operated Tailgate, Protection.
Selling: $50,100 (14.4% off)
Incentives: $500 Volvo & $500 Loyalty
10 MSDs: $6,000 ($5,400 equity + $600 cash)
Payment: $598/mo 36/7,500 with first month and $600 for MSDs DAS.

Traded in my $436/mo 2019 XC90 T6 MOM lease for a $45k (matching Carvana) that was due in June (2019 XC90 T6 MOM [Loaner] $436/mo with $436 and 10 MSDs DAS). The dealer bought the car they sold me for $46k 3 years ago for $45k. Crazy market - now I’m paying $150/mo more for an XC60 with lower MSRP.

XC60

13 Likes

is it a :lemon:?

You want the VIN? lol
Don’t doubt me after I had 20.15% off during better times.

nope, i’m good.

Nice to see these kind of deals again. I never got close to 14% when times were good. We’ll done!!

15-16% was the target during better times. This won’t be a norm for some time

I just threw up in my mouth a little. I can’t able to get MSRP on XC60 and here you are with 14% off. CONGRATS!

Noice. Congrats Bear. Let me know how the new android system works (this has that right?)

Congrats! How did you get 14% off?

One guy here (I won’t name names lol) gave me this idea about the 14% on loaners. So I went to my dealer and nicely asked :slight_smile:

@HersheySweet - first impression after driving for about 45 minutes is that it seems faster. But everything is different, so I’m trying to figure out how to change things. One thing I noticed is a dedicated camera icon on the display.

3 Likes

huh?? where?? lucky dealer.

I’m guessing west coast or midwest.

Congrats, comrade! That gray looks really sharp.

I wanted that pine gray/amber combo since pine came out and finally got it - but for my wife lol

3 Likes

I really like gray/brown combos. Wish I wouldn’t chicken out on Okapi brown for my Audi, but I did. Decided to go with safer bet of black. And now I’m regretting it.

Q3 shame, shame, shame.

I’ve got the pine gray on my V90, but it has a charcoal interior. Would have loved the amber. Great combo.

1 Like

Congratulations on negotiating a very favorable Volvo lease!

Last time I leased a Volvo the lease was administered through US Bank…

Does Volvo now have its own captive financial company…or is the paper still sent through a third-party…

Are Volvo leases currently transferable… and easy to cash out of?

….

Yeah, I remember these times. Still no transfers. VCFS is the captive through BofA:

2 Likes

Was it me? :laughing:
Great Deal! Congrats!