Signed: 2022 Nissan Leaf SV w/tech - $2800 due at signing, $85 per month (18m/10k) Oklahoma

Congratulations!

How do you like the car?

Really interested in leasing one of these, is it practically impossible to get these nums in California?

1 Like

Any way to replicate this in NorCal? Looking for a second car right now.

Really been a challenge here, dealers aren’t moving off their $1500 “packages” for dealer installed BS ($299 to fill tires w nitrogen…c’mon).

Move to a strategy of making offers, not soliciting quotes. @Melteye @chasewfahn @mkk_auto

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Should there be a law against ADM?

Random question here, what happened to the 7500 federal EV tax credit on this deal? Did NMAC just get to pocket that on this deal? I checked the gov website and the Leaf still qualifies for the full $7500 tax credit. When I leased my Leaf last year that was applied as a cap cost reduction. I know times are tough but that’s money left on the table here. I would place a dealers unwillingness to pass that on to me for a lease as a bigger issue than any small ADM they want to put on the price of the car.

You really think a leaf has a 90% residual after 18 months in a normal market?

Hi, what state are you in I want one. I am in Cali can you give me your dealer # and name of dealership?

Thnx Drew

Woot, just noticed my deal made the frontpage with a blog!! Go LeaseHackr!

4 Likes

Yup I got a email just right now so replied to you, have to jump on these slim pickins right now.

Most lessors are keeping it these days.

At least NMAC is making the lease cheap by giving it an absurdly high RV. The $7,500 gives them a lot of cushion to absorb some loss at lease-end if these come back underwater.

1 Like

In these times? who knows. My current 2020 leaf seems to be faring well. Not 90% well, but better than expected. Times are crazy.

Random question, since your user name is HersheySweet, are you by chance located in Hershey, PA? we could be neighbors!

That make sense and kind of what I figured, but wanted to see if I was just missing something.

I think it’ll be hard to replicate the lease in nor cal, unless you have a dealer that’s willing to work with you.

Congrats on your lease! You give the rest of folks some hope.

Just talked to a NorCal dealer about this:
MSRP: 30295
Selling price: 33795
MF: 0.00022 (0.53% APR)
Residual: 90%
Terms: 18mo/10K
Incentives: $2100 + $750 Clean Fuel Reward
$2500 down with $205/mo (incl. tax)

Maybe able to haggle some but nowhere close to OPs deal

1 Like

FWIW - multiple dealers in socal also +2k on MSRP OR adding 2k of add-ons to make a deal.

wow…I probably won’t see that deal here in SoCal… :roll_eyes:

This thread inspired me trying to help a friend get this. So far I have 18/10 $2310 Das $93 monthly on SV+tech so this definitely replicable

1 Like

How much over msrp?