SIGNED: 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ AMG High MSRP @ $656.25 per month, $1,750 DAS

I meant the ADAS system. Just tugging the wheel won’t let it cruise. In curves and all you need to help it turn, it won’t do the full turn on its own. It seems to have IR sensors on if you are facing the road or not.

Woah, that’s ancient tech man. If I have to help it turn…I’ll go test drive another one on the highway to test it

It’s not all curves. Any steep curve and I had to nudge it to an extent. There’s videos in YouTube about which angle it’ll turn and all. I didn’t think it’s too bad and I’ve done almost 70k miles on FSD. The comfort that EQS offers is honestly unparalleled by any other ev on the market imo.

Don’t tug too hard; the wheel’s been known to come off for some other makes.

7 Likes

Got it, thanks
Do you know how one-pay shows up on the credit report? Like it can’t be a loan amount for the residual?

Should show up as a paid off balance.

Congrats!!!
can You help and tell us where we can find a one-pay rate?
is one pay not prorated?

I just asked the dealer for one-pay numbers. Not much more to it than that.

TY. BTW awsome deal

1 Like

Finally found the info regarding free maintenance.

4 Likes

Good to know. So first service is basically due at the time I turn in my lease. Fantastic!!

1 Like

This might be a interesting question. Having loaner you will reach 20k miles when the first service should be and it will be before turn in, but still first service should be free.

1 Like

What’s the down side of MSD’s?

Some folks think they can generate better returns by themselves than with MSD’s.

Money is tied up with no way out until lease end or buyout.
In the past when transfers were allowed (or lessors that still allow it), MSD’s could make things a little difficult. As in convincing the transferee to pay you the MSD’s, which they’ll get back at lease end.

Lessors will always be able to tap into the MSD’s first for any fees, damages, etc. before they refund the money to you.

Those are the big ones.

5 Likes

Answers to frequently asked questions can be found by searching the forum.

Any subsequent posts about the EQS can go into the EQS super thread. In the interest of avoiding redundancy/overlapping discussions, all other EQS threads will be merged or closed.