SIGNED: 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ AMG High MSRP @ $656.25 per month, $1,750 DAS

Are they? Im in Norcal and i see many available

Pre-owned section doesn’t mean loaners…

It definitely shows up on the report but may show it’s paid - something like $17k/$17k

1 Like

So how do you tell?

I never had an issue before leasing loaners listed under pre owned

I have a Model S with FSD to compare against. It is no Tesla, but EQS does well. It keeps its lane, does change lanes, etc. Where it struggles is large curves, which Tesla can do better. Overall, as a driver’s vehicle this is far better. Comfort is next level, the Burmester system is top notch, lack of wind noise in the cabin, and everything has a physical control (which is nice to have sometimes). When charging with EA, plug and charge makes this feel like Tesla Supercharging.

1 Like

This is what I was told. I also have the lease agreement to show it has been paid off already. I talked to my LO and he gave the go ahead with 1-pay not affecting D/I.

Is MF lower for one pay?

Yes. That is part of the reason I did it. You can bring it down with MSDs if you paid monthly.

1 Like

Thanks. I currently have blue cruise on my ford and it works superb .
Do you have to keep hands on steering or eyes on the road ?

Can you do both one pay and MSD?

Nope, I think one-pay gets you the lowest MF. Only way it could be higher is if the dealer decides to mark it up, which is YMMV I guess. I was told even if I did MSD would not help my MF since it was so low already.

1 Like

Yes you do. Not continuously but it does nag you more than Tesla to keep your hands on the wheel. The leather on the steering wheel felt so nice, I had no issue with it :smile:. About eyes at the road, I did look away a little bit but it never yelled at me as far as I could tell. Did not look away for an extended period of time or test any of the ADAS systems in depth beyond highway driving.

It’s definitely “yacht” vibes. Enjoy in good health with some loafers on.

1 Like

So you can be on your phone or tablet and as long as you keep your hand tugging, it works fine?

1 Like

How much does a one pay reduce the MF?
I don’t see one pay as an option to select on the Leasehackr calculator for Mercedes.

It brought me to the lowest available MF, which seems to be 0.00104. Yeah it’s not on the calculator…

1 Like

one more thing, can you check if the overage mileage penalty is still 25c/mi? If so, then its the same to get fewer miles but just pay at the end?

Yes it is 25c a mile. Forgot about the 7500 when structuring my deal.

I don’t think it’s that easy to beat the system.

It’s simple math. 24 m leases are gaming the system. Lease hacking is gaming the system