2 Likes

Does this include MSDs?

Please sign that and add msd lol

That certainly never happens here…

/s

1 Like

Just put down MSDs and take it

Is this a loaner or new car

Take it and run! Or rather, whirr away in near silence…

PJ

3 Likes

If anyone wants, take this deal.

https://www.mountpleasant.mercedesdealer.com/inventory/new-2022-mercedes-benz-eqs-eqs450-rwd-sedan-w1kcg2db8na015157

5 Likes

Hmm that’s weird. I had tons of people reaching out to them and they were told it was gone.

Exactly, she told me it is gone, but they have another one and she said like 10k off maximum

Thank you!

LMAO, did y’all announce yourself being from LH?

2 Likes

I didn’t :slight_smile: But got response, that group of people is working on East Cost :slight_smile: So now officially LH Gang :slight_smile:

The power of Leasehackr !!!

Thank you community

Did the work to scratch the LH itch and passed it along.

What a g, nothing but respect :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Data point on one of my ongoing negotiations. New 2022 580, I am at $993/month with only first month and 10 MSDs due at signing, 8% tax included on a 24/12 lease. They are at about 16% off before tax credit pass on, penfed, and consequent. I am pushing for at least 20% before the public incentives.

Question for the hackers, if I were to trade my car (own it outright, title on hand) for the EQS lease, will it remove all the sales tax liability? I know it does (here in CO) on a purchase, amount of my trade comes out of selling price subject to sales tax. Does anyone know if it works the same way on a lease. Considering a one-pay option with a trade and get rid of the sales tax and minimize the mf (assuming one-pay gives me the lowest money factor)…

1 Like

This the Westminster one?

1 Like

If you have it in your state than it should work on a lease too.

No, out of state deal. Not getting anywhere with the Colorado dealers so far…

1 Like

You are only paying tax on the lease payments, not on the whole car, unless it is different in CO? But if you are using your paid off car to pay for the onepay then how is that saving on the tax? It is not like you are using your paid off vehicle to offset the sell price on your next purchase.