SIGNED: 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ @ $565 per month, $1,238 DAS, $0 MSD

Sales tax credit?

We pay tax on incentives, depreciation, and interest here in Colorado. If all of them are lumped into one big payment upfront, I am wondering if my trade would offset the sales tax liability on that.

I’m officially giving up after last conversation with one dealer. Dude is sending quote, where selling price is $2k higher than MSRP and then discounting :slight_smile: When I’m asking why you are marking up retired loaner, he says no we are not marking up :). One thing is negotiation discounts/rebates/etc., another thing talking to idiots
 This really is total waste of time, except for few lucky guys.

3 Likes

Dealers are almost all aware of the “EQS deal” now. In FL, they all seem know about it and responses vary from simply “we are not interested” to “we dont believe this is possible” to “you are a liar”.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

When I inquired about the 2 loaners at Mt. Pleasant, this is what I was told. "To get the markdown you are inquiring about it must be in the loaner program for at least 90 days. "

Here is mt. Pleasant quote on loaner that has the amg pkg.

Best to move on.

1 Like

LMAO they started the “write down” at $20k. 3 days in, it’s at $10k LMAO. Looks like a wait and see situation.

1 Like

So odd they’d offer @nyigor such a great deal and then all subsequent inquirers like myself get the $1000+ offer?! Lol

Maybe it’s because now 15+ people calling for the same car
 :thinking:

4 Likes

Because idiots ask for monthly payment in their opening negotiations

3 Likes

Demand and supply my friend. Right now Mercedes dealers are thinking that EQS is the hottest car on the market with all the inquiries. What they don’t know is that we are all bunch of tire kickers looking for an absolute unicorn deal

4 Likes

A dealer literally send me a screenshot of his CRM to prove how desirable the car is. He was averaging 40 inquiries everyday lmao

2 Likes

And how many deals closed of the 40?

season 10 episode 22 GIF

7 Likes

hE nOw KnOwS wHaT hE hAs!

8 Likes

Yes
a $110k car worth $65kđŸ€Ș

2 Likes

Almost ready to take a deal
$629/month
.$3,000 total at signing
24 months
10,000 miles per year. Only problem is I have a 2023 Kia Sportage hybrid sx prestige I leased 8 months ago for $485/month. Have to get rid of that.

3 Likes

Whoever gets the Mt. P one please post pics of the bumper. Curious to see how they repaired it given it was at the “only body shop in SC” certified to fix these aluminum bumpers

Everything is better in 2s

@EVKingsPlus 's car, it’s fine.

1 Like

Good deal, is that a 2023? What is the discount pre incentives?