Signed - 2022 Lamborghini Urus $20K DAS $4,784 / Month

That is a sexy ass car. I’d be so paranoid driving that though.

Looks similar to a Toyota Highlander

4 Likes

Great Car!

Finally arrived, spec came out really nice. Don’t think I could be happier with it :cowboy_hat_face:

47 Likes

I find it amusing that the lambo suv is low enough to the ground it needs the little ramps to transition into the trailer

1 Like

damn I wish I was smart and successful

8 Likes

It doesn’t, it has 6.2 inches of ground clearance. Just the inconvenience of ramps is worth better than the inconvenience of having to deal with diminished value, insurance, and a body shop to fix any scraping or damage you do.

1 Like

Thankfully for us, the smart and successful tend to hook up with the dumb and beautiful.

5 Likes

That’s my only hope, trophy husband or onlyfans

5 Likes

Is that Lido House on the peninsula? Love it there!

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

7 Likes

Also, it is illegal to adopt a 60 YO? I’m up for adoption!

1 Like

What is up with the fuzz all over the steering wheel? I am holding out for real leather before forking over 200k for my next car.

1 Like

alcantara :boom: :boom: :boom:

You should see how it gets after a few months of the sun hitting it :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I knew it was Alcantara. My wife’s 2012 Camry has Ultrasuede seats inserts, which I really like, and they show no wear after 10 years of use.

Funny how ultra suede on a couch is considered cheap but in most luxury cars, it’s an upgrade

6 Likes

Yep! One of my favorite spots. :cowboy_hat_face:

Really eager to see denim short shorts cameo in your cockpit photos one of these days

1 Like

Daisy dukez?

4 Likes