Signed - 2022 Lamborghini Urus $20K DAS $4,784 / Month

I wasn’t gonna call that one out. He meant well! And def knows his cars…

That trailer looks like it could pull 2 mclarens then that’s a raise!

3 Likes

The kids nowadays say “I raise” as a way to communicate “this is a neat idea, I can also share something that is along similar lines to this”. It’s common Gen z and early millennial lingo. Not intended to trump or outperform someone.

1 Like

Wagons are superior. This is a known fact.

9 Likes

Ican’t wait until you manage a hedge fund and live in Greenwich. Hope you never do but that comment is sus

Ps love power wagons.

5 Likes

I mean, I am a “young” millennial who is close to Gen Z. But someone has to call out @HersheySweet for his comments.

There isn’t a Huracan Superleggera, that’s a Performante Spyder.

I don’t know the difference between SLOw and an STO.

600lt is around 240-250 on avg rn, a Huracan Perf. is like 360, so yeah you are right. Don’t need to say that the RS6 is cheaper than an Urus. Can’t get anything past you guys.

3 Likes

These people have to be friggin stupid and/or just doing it for the flex.

Don’t worry, in about 2 months we can see all of the above in person and pick out the favorite. We will mostly be seeing them from behind though in the 718.

1 Like

For the record I didn’t say it was a super. But I did allude that you would catch that!

1 Like

I don’t know how to identify supercars, Im more of a project car kinda guy

The fact he just found a picture online is impressive. lol

Congratulations on your acquisition @ethanrs!

Personally waiting for the Countach LPI 800-4. Bookend my original Countach.
Save some Qwan and in my opinion more stylish of an SUV is the Astin DBX.
Enjoy!!!

1 Like

Well that sure is an upgrade from the ol Alfa days, congrats @ethanrs !

1 Like

You’re thinking of Weston, FL. See a few of these every week in/around the neighborhoods.

What website is this from? Dealer only data or accessible to the public?

Just saw one in person this past week for the first time. It was very nice but not exotic looking at all. Props to whoever for driving it and parking it wherever.

3 Likes

Manheim

Need dealer access

1 Like

I guess everyone has his own taste! though trying to understand why would I pay for a white color 11K. or it looks different in person :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great Deal! Congratulations!!!