Signed - 2022 Lamborghini Urus $20K DAS $4,784 / Month

Great minds :wink:

2 Likes

Then we might see his thigh tattoos (one for each he’s flipped)

rainbow unicorn GIF

3 Likes

Just wait until you see the breakdown on the celebrity owned gated manual 355 I bought last year for $75,000 :wink:

11 Likes

Agree with lack of pop for the bloodline

1 Like

Do I spy a Wimbledon on your wrist? I just picked up one with the two tone rose gold jubilee. Good taste

2 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: love that

Yessir, I’ve had it for about a year and is my daily watch.

3 Likes

What is this “watch” of which you speak? I thought iPhones are the new watch.

Yea thats nice I have the gmt 2 batman. Trying to get another rolex for retail now is harder than getting any car. Damn the rolex flippers.

2 Likes

:nerd_face: this gonna b good

Are we counting Tyler Hoover as a celebrity now? :joy:

1 Like

I’m a jubilee guy, oyster band doesn’t work for me. I flipped a batgirl not long ago for 23k. Paid like 11 I think. Market is crazy. My ap was 13 and got offered 27 and needs service. I don’t like wearing Rolex too recognizable, onky watch people notice my ap

It’s def coming down. Join moda watch club on Facebook. Great deals there!

1 Like

The Fuck? Really, bro?

If he has it for 6 months I’d be suprised

It’s much cooler than that - I know the deets but not one to steal Ethan’s thunder - he’s the one who delivers

1 Like

Where the love go?
Five, four, three, two, I let one go

2 Likes

Living his life, I guess!

Pretty sure anyone that could get approved for a free lambo and had the connections to get one would take it. It’ll likely be free unless the market crashes very soon…

Yea I heard about Moda. Wearing rolex in parts where I work is big no no. Prefer to get from AD but we will see. Watch market is bigger bubble than cars.

1 Like

Market won’t crash for another year or so though