SIGNED: 2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe - $65k MSRP for $485/month (36/10k) & $0 DAS (Georgia)

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Lease Term: 36/10k
Ordered: 12/8/2021
Arrived at Dealership: 03/27/2022
$65095 (MSRP - Sticker) (Price Lock: $62908)
$57137 (Sale Price - 12.2% off MSRP) - 5% below invoice with affiliate
$7500 Federal EV Rebate
$0 DAS
$485/month

(See SIGNED! for more information)

Previous Post on 2021 (exactly the same build and everything, so didn’t share any new pictures): SIGNED: 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe - $63k MSRP for $495/month (36/10k) & $0 DAS (Georgia)

2 Likes

I ordered on the same date and it was at the dealer on Jan 17 :slight_smile:

The new price bump/MSRP made it look to be a large 12.5% off MSRP. Isn’t MOG price protected and should be using # prior to price bumped?

The whole fully built/fully loaded thing gets a little blurry sometimes. In OPs defense on one point, with SOT one can’t get dual doors (as those are mutually exclusive options).

Lol! So much hate. I updated my post.

1 Like

I added the Price Lock to the post. Thanks for pointing that out.

I’m in Georgia too. Can I get a deal like you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tough crowd here sometimes :slight_smile:

In reality, your effective monthly payment is about $469 a month…the $485 looks to be a $0 drive off, so you’re only making 35 payments.

1 Like

Also, to align this deal with the approach many others have taken (mainly going with a single pay) your basic deal probably would be in the mid $14k range (or $390ish/mo effective). From that perspective, I think this would be a pretty strong signing in the current market.

2 Likes

Yeah! Unfortunately MoG does not do single pay. But it’s okay, because I am hoping to sell it in a couple months.

For sure if you are going to flip it, the single pay doesn’t make any sense.

I wasn’t aware that that dealer did not do single pays.

Did MOG explain why they don’t allow single pay?

It seems odd that they use CCAP but won’t allow the single pay option offered by CCAP.

2 Likes

He didn’t really say. Just told me know when I asked if so can do one pay. He said something along the lines if they don’t make any money, but didn’t argue it.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

Interesting as I thought dealers made their extra cash at the inception of the lease and by marking up the MF. I am curious if the MF reduction in the Single Pay costs the dealer any profit on the deal.

Don’t you mean 2022?

1 Like

I have heard that sometimes the single pay deals take a bit longer for the dealer to get paid for (on their end). Im not sure if thats true, but it would explain why a dealer doesnt want to do it. It must either be related to $ or time/effort.

The savings are huge though…but only matters for those keeping the car for awhile.

1 Like

Yes. Order one through Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA CDJR. Do a search here for his name for info.

1 Like