Signed: 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Trailhawk $505/mo $505 DAS 24/10k

Just had this delivered to my front door. I’ll post the details when I have them exactly because there are some discrepancies on the selling price on the contract but the payment and DAS are correct. I signed all the paperwork on my doorstep and the finance guy is going to email me a copy. MSRP is $67,055 and the sales price ended up being about 12% off MSRP. I was quoted $505 a month with $505 DAS by the general manager of the store but his 9% discount based on that quote generated a $595 a month payment with $595 DAS. When I called that out he said I was correct but would honor the payment he quoted me. It’s a little more than I was looking to pay but considering what I’m getting for the money I figured I’d be crazy not to take it at that amount. I used an affiliate code and had a total of $12,500 in rebates (Federal $7,500, Returning Lessee $2,000, a $1,000 TDM code in addition to another $2,000 in CARB/Bonus Cash.) Base money factor and no dealer adds. The free doorstep delivery was an unexpected bonus. My only gripe is no sunroof but I’ll live!

32 Likes

No tax is just the icing on the cake. Nicely done!

1 Like

Unfortunately there was tax since it’s a hybrid, not a full EV. Luxury tax too!

Very very nicely done!

I really dig the trail hawk look on these. It almost has a slightly retro look to it?

1 Like

Ahhhh look at me not knowing the law🤓 great deal on a great looking SUV imo

2 Likes

Ariel supports your decision.
The Little Mermaid Yes GIF

2 Likes

Well done! I didn’t realize these didn’t come standard with a sunroof at that MSRP. I had a gas 2020 GC Trailhawk (thanks @Benedetto) that I loved. Would grab another in a heartbeat!

1 Like

Same here. I kinda took it for granted but it wasn’t enough to dissuade me.

Sunroof comes standard on all the 4xes except the trailhawk.

After driving a couple new GCs with and without the sunroof, I ordered mine without. I don’t feel like you’re missing a lot.

3 Likes

Sunroofs are overrated.

8 Likes

Interesting, I wonder why.

Either way, I agree. Not necessary and wouldn’t stop me moving forward on a vehicle.

I think the argument is the trail focused model is more likely to have a roof rack/tent mounted that thd sunroof would interfere with.

3 Likes

Calculator?

I don’t have the contract in front of me (and the numbers looked different based on what I signed, payment and DAS were right). Im not sure exactly how they got there yet but it effectively looked like this: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I would not be surprised if I was asked to re-sign something at some point but we will see.

Congrats! That’s a healthy discount. Great payment for the Trailhawk 4xe that also comes with air suspension.

1 Like

So CCAP will be extending the full $7500 rebate on leases (for the time being, at least) despite the publicly available credit dropping to $3750? That’s encouraging for these sorts of deals.

2 Likes

Yes. They’re two totally different credits.

2 Likes

Congrats ! Plan on charging often? Wondering what the mpg is like on them once you get some miles on it.

The plan is to just charge it on 120v overnight at the moment but this might light a fire under my ass to finally redeem my free 240v outlet from my Chevy Bolt.

2 Likes

IIRC its a time sensitive offer from the time of taking delivery. Dealer should have initiated the contact from Qmerit.
I had the ball rolling within a week of picking up the Bolt and took about 1-2 months for multiple quotes and scheduling.
Don’t sleep on it.