SIGNED 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Base

Ended up going ahead with a 4xe. Was happy to get 10% discount on this one, took a lot of working on in the last few weeks. For whatever reason this dealership was trying so hard to get me into an Ally lease, but went with CCAP by the end of it. I traded in a 2022 Kia Niro EV for it.

Also shout-out to the inept finance guy, who needed me to show him what numbers to put in what boxes to get this all to work right. Ended up at the dealership and extra hour and a half because he was clueless.

MSRP: 64450
Sales Price: 58000
Rebates: 10000
Trade equity: 2175
Monthly: 450
DAS: 1st month
Term: 24 month/10k per year

10 Likes

Well done. I struck out today with a 7% offer being the best anyone local would do.

The red may have helped, they dont seem to move as fast.

2 Likes

Nice job.

Because Ally was giving the dealer more money than CCAP to push their paper.

5 Likes

I don’t think the red helps… I’ve tried! :rofl:

1 Like

And here I am refusing to drive anything black, white, or silver.

I think this dealer really needed to make up some ground at end of the month. They were the only one within 100 miles willing to go more than 7%

1 Like

They messed up the numbers repeatedly, and every time they came back with “corrections” they tried to switch the bank to Ally. We spent an over an hour agreeing on numbers, after we had already had the entire deal ironed out over text, all because the stupid bank switching. Honestly a pretty shady sales tactic, I probably won’t do business with them again.

3 Likes

Yep. Unfortunately that is pretty standard nonsense with many dealers.

That’s a good deal on a JGC 4xe. For Stellantis products, they usually go aggressive towards the end of the month. Congrats and enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Congrats on the vehicle! Didn’t realize the money factor was so low on these.

What state was this in where the doc fee was only $200?

1 Like

Thanks! This was in Indiana

1 Like

Congrats! Awesome discount given less rebates were available, good offset. Personally I like the red!

Enjoy it! Be prepared to get spammed in 90 days once your Uconnect subscription runs out… ours just ran out, not renewing.

1 Like

Red 100% helps, at least in my experience. Dealers around me were way more willing to heavily discount Velvet Red GCs than any other color.

Great deal, though, OP!

3 Likes

Oh I’m all too used to that, I’ve had Stellantis vehicles for the past 7 years lol

1 Like

congrats! what rebates are they giving out on this vehicle?

1 Like

There are some other conditional ones as well

3 Likes

What dealer? Can you DM?

1 Like

You said this is in Indiana? I’m in southwest MI, would you mind letting me know what dealer this was? I’m interested in a grand Cherokee as well!

1 Like

Congrats on deal.

You are lucky that you found F&I humble enough to realize s/he doesn’t know and accepting your feedback. Usually F&I creatures suffers from high hubris, unable to listen. They are programmed to push garbage add-ons.

2 Likes

Sort of, he didn’t want to accept that he was screwing stuff up, but I would proceed with signing anything until he fixed it. He kept trying to tell me the deal was through Stellantis Financial, it was not. He also kept pushing that my monthly should have been like $650 because “that’s what the computer is calculating”. Nevermind the printed out lease offers in front of him matching exactly what I had punched into the calculator.

1 Like

Well done. Got the same exact car in Florida last week. Mine was 59.5k but I had 12.5K in discount so pretty close. I also have the Florida Fee Factor which jacked my payment.