SIGNED 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Base

Discount or incentives

Incentivesā€¦ my bad. 5k discountā€¦ I still did okay, but I feel I got screwed somewhere. I feel like I every time you go to the dealer you get screwed, I just want it to be more like my honeymoon instead of prison.

1 Like

So 8-9% discountā€¦ not bad at all

1 Like

The thought of using a broker crosses my mind a lot just to avoid dealing with the obnoxious dealers. Not all are so bad but many are

Curious if you all think this one is decent?

Grand Cherokee 4xe Trailhawk Lease

$884?

Run.

3 Likes

I reached out to some brokers, but after I was way deep into the hole of contacting dealers. Then my Alfa dealer said they would buy my Ally Leased car so I didnā€™t need to put tires on it or pay the disposition fee. But I only had 5 days before Ally wouldnā€™t let anyone purchase the car. A day later the dealer gave me that deal and away I went. Just too much uncertainty of maybe not finding the car I wanted, in a color I wanted, at a price I wanted, before the lease incentives changed. Next carā€¦Broker.

The best was the dealer in Orlando that has 25 2022 4xe on the lot. I thought I would get a good deal because they had so many and needed to get rid of them. They tried to lease it to me with $10K ADM at like $1200 a month. Now we know, why they had so many.

The trailhawks never lease as well as the other trims. Seems like the base is the best leasing at the moment.

1 Like

Its bad, even for a TH

When I looked the Trailhawk had way worse lease numbers than the Base model. If you need the TrailHawk you need it, if not consider the Base. Also there should be a much larger discount. Put your name in the Jeep website and then you will get an email to save $1000.

Love the redā€¦ Iā€™m with you ā€¦ no white, black, silver cars!

1 Like

Leasing in CO is frustrating, and I live here!

1 Like

This is a good deal. I am in market for one. What is the Bonus cash 500 offer( the first one). Is that the conquest offer? Also what is the Driveplus Mastercard Certficate offer, is there anyway one can get that if you have a mastercard?

The first bonus cash is a freebie, nothing required. No idea about the Mastercard one

Thanks. Do you know what the code for that 500 reward is?
I know the 2000 bonus is 22CNA is applicable to all 2022 4xe vehicles.

No idea, the calculator doesnā€™t show a code. You might be able to find it on Autobytel or Edmunds. Or some Jeep dealerships have those posted on their website too

Were you able to find such code? I am structuring a similar deal in Florida. Thanks

1 Like