Signed: 2022 Jeep GC 4XE - MSRP $62155 - $390/Effective (TX)

Took a week of reaching out to all dealerships in the Houston area with 2022s still in stock.

Went with an Ally lease to save on TX sales tax. This dealership kept me waiting for 3 days for 1-pay numbers so I finally decided to settle on monthly payments/higher MF to get the deal done.

PM for sales rep/dealer info they made the process simple and have many more in stock.

2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe
Term: 36 Months / 15,000 miles per year
MSRP: 62,155
Sale Price: 54,696 (12%)
RV: 52%
MF: Around .004 which was the base rate
Incentives: $18,250 (7.5k Hybrid, 5.75k IDL, 2k+1k+2k Bonus Cash)
Sales Tax: $0 (Ally Tax Credit)
Due at Signing: $390 (First Payment)
Total Monthly Payment: $390
Lease Hackr Score: 13.3

Link to calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

20 Likes

Update: Wife loves it!

4 Likes

took 3 minutes for the wife to love it? lol

congrats mate

4 Likes

Great deal on a 15K/yr lease.

1 Like

Wonder if they could mimic that deal from out of state… also what’s idl

1 Like

Out of state means you have to pay tax, so no, definitely cant mimic it

Great deal. Just out of curiosity in TX do you pay any tax if you buy it out or does the tax credit cover you? Seems like a pretty good buy out and keep or flip candidate.

Full tax on the buyout price.

In this case, youd want to make a big extra lease payment to lower the adjusted lease balance and then buy it out.

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks. With a cap cost so low should still be better off getting rid of that atrocious mf.

The nice thing is you should be able to make the excess extra payment and not have the rent charge come out. At least with ccap that’s true. All bets are off with Ally and the creative ways they can come up with to screw you over.

I was late on posting, should’ve made it one post haha :rofl:

1 Like

@skhalid2
I PM’d you. I am also in Htx

They are only offering it to Texas residents

which dealer in houston?

If you’re not in Texas there’s probably no advantage in using Ally, tax credits from Ally sound like the only reason to use Ally, this is a Texas specific thing because they tax the sales price and not the monthly. IDL is an incentive that can be used on a lease for a bank other than the captive.

Nice deal!

How did you pull off no dealer fees or disposition fee?

Pm’d you
I’m in Houston

Sweet deal. I found a few 2022’s within 200 miles of me and no one wants to be close to this.

I think the dealer doesn’t have any 2022 left upin enquiry

I was there earlier today and they still have some left. However, sales person told me he was not able to start any of them due to battery issue… lol… I was not even able to do a test drive…