Signed: 2022 Jeep GC 4XE - MSRP $62155 - $390/Effective (TX)

Sounds like they let the 12v batteries run down

Is it possible to get this same deal in California?

The discount is going to be very difficult to match in CA and the low taxes will be impossible to match in CA.

Got some intel that people have been able to replicate this deal with some of the larger volume Jeep dealers in the Dallas areaā€¦

1 Like

Hi could you mind sharing that dealer info in Dallas?

Dumb question, what are IDL incentives?

CDJR occasionally incentivizes their lease programs through CCAP by the way of reductions in money factor, etc. When they do so, they will often offer a roughly equivalent incentive for use with other banks on non-incentivized rates.

Basically, through CCAP, you can use the incentivized mf or you can use the standard rate program though Ally where you get an additional $6k ā€œIDL incentiveā€ but then pay an extra $6k in rent charge due to the astronomical money factor.

The only net value of it is if you do an immediate lease buyout, but other banks can make that difficult.

3 Likes

Great deal!!!

Sent you a DM, very interested if you get a chance to touch base.

Does anyone know what are the $2k + $1k incentive listed?

$2k regional + $1k bonus + $2k bonus

It isnā€™t clear yet if any of them are available this month

2 Likes

That might explain why Iā€™m having such a hard time replicating the deal

Iā€™m not too sure whatā€™s going on with the programs for the 22s. It kinda looks like the incentivized programs dropped off, but Iā€™m not sure if that is what happened or things are just slow to update.

Dealer just told me ā€œ2022s starting this month are losing all incentives as far as we knowā€

1 Like

Thatā€™d be a major bummer if true. I tried to get a deal done before the end of the month. Couldnā€™t do due to a recall issueā€¦and now? Nothing has been updated yet.

Numbers for 23s have been updated. Its looking like 22s havent been updated because theyre not going to be.

1 Like

Hey Matt. From what I gathered on Jeepā€™s website, all incentives remain the same for the 23ā€™s, as they were for May, right? Also, it appears like June incentives will carry over until July 5th.

Yes, for florida at least theyre the same

Yes they mind and your time is not worth more than theirs.*

*jokes

Meaning they are expired? Gonezo?