Signed! 2022 Frontier Crew Cab S 4×4 Gray $1325 DAS $175/mth

Afraid to confirm that ended up jumping on the frontier bandwagon.

1324.98 upfront includes first payment followed by 17x 175.35 / month

Loaded off the truck today. They have plenty more and can do customer orders. St Louis MSA, if anyone is interested.

I noticed this one did not have a composite cover on the bed unlike some of the others. Any suggestions, have Nissan stopped doing it?

6 Likes

Sharp! Do you mean bedliner? Or LineX, etc.?

i just cant find a deal like this in cali. If anyone can find a deal like this in los angeles area please help!!!

2 Likes

Until/unless a LH broker fires these things up, you’ll need to cast a very wide net, well away from metro areas to get MSRP…try places like Porterville, Visalia, etc. should they even have Nissan dealers. Plan to pull teeth, but you might get lucky like some here.

I see ONE on the lot at Nissan of Bakersfield (A red one), but it might have ADM

1 Like

What dealership is this at?

2 Likes

I’d like to know this too, there are multiple St. Louis dealerships and I can’t ID who is honoring these prices.

I asked my local dealers and they laughed and said they wouldn’t go below $300 a month with $3-5000 down.

You’re going to have much better luck trying to negotiate one of these as “sold at MSRP without mark ups” rather than “$200/mo”.

This is a situation where discussing monthly payments is going to kill your negotiations.

1 Like

I appreciate that tip, I’ve never leased before and am looking for an affordable stopgap for the next couple years

Great tip :+1:. That makes absolute sense as a strategy.

After a day of swinging from one stealership to another, the last one I went to, this is what I did:

Reception: Can I speak to someone in sales?
Salesguy spots me and walks over.
Me: Can you do a S 4x4 with tech package MSRP no addons on a 18 month lease with a .0227 MF and a 99% residual.
Salesguy gives me the look like I asked to shag his wife.
Reluctantly agrees to run the numbers past his finance guy.
Comes back with a number. I say no addons, no I don’t want the extra gold platinum diamond extended warranty for the seat cover mat and I don’t want to prepay for 25 years of oil changes. To his disbelief ends up with this number, it makes sense to me and I get to signing.
Salesguy 2 approaches and is like where did you learn all this, is it the interwebs? I says yes.
Salesguy tells me he can do more but one or two folks I referred have told me they’re sold out of the S and the RV has changed.
If you fine folk still want to try your luck, ping me your name and telephones and I’ll ask salesguy to make said contact.

4 Likes

The dreaded FOLP! Fear Of Low Payments :slight_smile:

1 Like

All I can find in Wisconsin are SV’s or S’s that are not 4 door. :frowning:

Locally, I was quoted $494/mo on an 18/10 with $0DAS for a $34,xxx MSRP. When I inquired if they were using 98% RV and 0.00227 MF…

Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

Are we allowed to name dealers? If not I’ll edit but this was from Sheehy Nissan in Manassas Virginia:

“That is IMPOSSIBLE… The National Ad states you must put down 3k plus Taxes and fees on a Base model… You’re looking at roughly 5k.”

I sent him the link to the Leaehackr article and haven’t heard back.

You just broke the first rule of Fight Club. YOU DON’T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!

Although this community is not a secret, emailing the dealer a link to an online forum never works, and they usually get offended. If anything, I would point them to the Edmunds forums which only provides the raw lease numbers. Negotiating the price and removal of add-ons is up to you.

6 Likes

Never mention LH to anyone! :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

F…I’m sorry :disappointed:

You have 8 minutes of read time. Go read for 8 hours before you approach the next dealer. Have all numbers in hand, know all lease terms, taxes, dmv requirements, rebates, mf, rv, etc etc before even approaching a dealer… have a game plan. FOLP is real.

Got 2 S crewcab coming in March. Expect them to go quickly. One black and one gray.

Will be based on March lease program if anyone is interested, pm me with name and number.