SIGNED! 2022 EQS 450+ Loaner, $413/month, $3000 DAS, $520/month effective. NY

I feel you bro, I’m emailing/calling since first deal was posted and in the same boat, while here deals appear like mushrooms after rain…

2 Likes

What are you guys asking for? lol. You have to be reasonable. If a dealer basically says 10k discount with incentives just walk away. You need a dealer that wants to play ball which is hard to find.

Ray Catena Edison has 47 EQS in stock :scream:

2 Likes

Wanna do a group buy for EQS instead of WRX this time :wink: ?

5 Likes

They’ll use them as….shark cages…before they lose money on them.

3 Likes

What is everyone asking for? I would jump at getting a $600/month lease. I’m only getting $1000-1500/month

2 Likes

“Hi GSM,

I have a group of 40+ eager buyers that are willing to purchase all of your EQS stock for the low price of 24% off plus rebates, incentives, base MF and Acq. Fee. Looking forward to hearing back to lock down the deal today!

Sincerely,
LeaseHackr Fleet Purchasing Manager”

29 Likes

UNSUBSCRIBE

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

6 Likes

It’s giving “le reddit army has arrived”

2 Likes

I think we’ve found the king of these deals. No way this is replicate on the west coast. Congrats OP!!

Try emailing them:

Hello, I am a leasehackr and I would like to redeem one lease that I saw off the leasehackr website. Please comply with this demand.

Sincerely, leasehackr

Make sure you mention leasehackr a few more times in the body.

15 Likes

I feel the same way, feels like splitting hairs.

Are they on the lot? Many dealers show many 22s but they aren’t delivered / stuck on port. And discounts on NEW is still less than loaners

Lets do this man,

2 Likes

You just answered the question.

And don’t forget to highlight your demands, preferably in blue! When/if they do not respond properly, offer to educate them on the matter of supply and demand.
PS: Save Cost and Managerial Accounting for when GM, GSM and the fleet manager beg for mercy in unison.

Hello why are you not answering? I am a leasehackr. Here is the link to the thread I am interested in, even though that dealer has no affiliation with you and is 2000 miles away. I am a leasehackr looking for a deal

Tbh this is getting a bit ridiculous at this point :rofl:

Next stop: Someone posts a $399 deal

*3,000 miles… but what’s another 1,000 miles between friends?

To be fair, MBZ dealers did just get a two year vacation from the LH crowd so this is totally on brand.

6 Likes

After WRX fail it’ll take a time :slight_smile: Then I got my Wagoneer damaged in transit waiting to see what’s next :smiley:

Im closer to $750 a month, was about to take the deal but looking at this makes me want to push harder! FASTER! MORE DISCOUNTS!

1 Like