SIGNED! 2022 EQS 450+ Loaner, $413/month, $3000 DAS, $520/month effective. NY

There’s are way tougher than YMMV deals on slickdeals

Most of them have photos and all of them 23 models :slight_smile:
https://www.raycatenaedison.com/new-vehicles/eqs-sedan/

I found 2 dealers in CA with 10+ 22s. But all of them are in transit, and they aren’t making deals on them.

1 Like

Your middle point is key. Was talking to a dealer today whose website showed 12 '22s in inventory, but it turns out (at least according to him) that the real number was 1. And none of the four loaners on the website were truly available (something about needing to be in the “system” for 90 days).

Do you feel comfortable sharing the list? Congratulations, beautiful car and great deal!!

$538 after $3k DAS.

1 Like

What’s the lease term? 24/__?

24months 10k miles

Impressive man! This deal is great. No MSDs? I assume you’ve picked up the car.

Yup. All signed sitting in the car with the guy explaining all the features.

Will add this to signed.

No MSDs allowed in NY :frowning:

12 Likes

Tell this to the 1% crowd that we are <0.5%

1 Like

Hi GM,
You may not know me. They call me LeaseNYC. Still doesn’t ring a bell? No worries. Let me take the time to introduce myself. I lease more cars in a year than most people do in a lifetime.
You know what a Jeep 4xe is? It’s even more laughable than your car. It is a hybrid and gets 50 miles of EV range. Guess what? I along with @vinny help sell tens of thousand of units. Then I helped FCA sell thousands more of their RAM trucks and Dodge Chargers.
I do it for the love and I do it for free. Those EQS’ are going to rot on your lot but don’t worry, I can save you too.
PS I want one also and you’re going to give it to me on the house

@GOAT

18 Likes

Say What Oh Hell No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

5 Likes

Hey if you’re going to use my template. I want a free car also.

2 Likes

tbf the only one that actually needed a EQS was @Dany1122 who was the first to hack it. After that everyone just followed like birds.

2 Likes

Free MB thermos’? Lol

1 Like

Honestly I have 0 interest in the EQS or EQS suv because it truly is hideous. But my god is it a deal!

2 Likes

Yep. Can’t get over how weird it (the sedan) looks. I’d rather have the E-tron GT even with less performance and range. The SUV is quite a bit better though.

Yea they threw it in for free lol.

I dont know if we are desensitized because we have a Tesla Model Y(one of the ugliest cars ever) but it doesnt look as bad IRL.

1 Like