SIGNED! 2022 EQS 450+ Loaner, $413/month, $3000 DAS, $520/month effective. NY

Well I have access to the new Bing which is powered by ChatGPT.

It has a feature on the Microsoft Edge Dev browser where you can generate emails on the fly from a sidebar using context from the webpage you are in.

4 Likes

How much of discount you were asking in those mails? If I may ask?

Ahhh, gotcha. Makes sense. What about lease to immediate purchase/buy out with MBFS? Still get the sale price + incentives, save on the rent charge. Only reason would be to fully depreciate the car via business use. It gets way more complicated with a lease.

I left that for second email.

1 Like

10 Likes

Wow these are garbage on the resale market! I don’t think we’ve seen a car drop so fast in a while… right?

Except my MYLR7. Who wants it… come onnn!

3 Likes

Coming in clutch as always <3

1 Like

Sheesh, that’s horrible

funny retail is 81k and dealers holding their demos at 90k+ firm lol

So there’s even more room! Sub 300pm for the savages haha

Give it a few more weeks of sitting and def sub $300. Nobody wants a RWD in the Northeast, let alone an EV.

1 Like

Here’s one with a super high MSRP but thought i’d share in case anyone wants to try to work with it…

https://www.raycatenafreehold.com/inventory/certified-used-2022-mercedes-benz-eqs-amg®-eqs-awd-4matic-awd-amg-eqs-4matic-4dr-sedan-w1kcg5fb2na022880

Good luck!

Highly doubt there will be anywhere close to as much wiggle room on the AMG version.

3 Likes

Then why are people leasing these things? Buy them at auction for 50% off the price and sell them after 3 years with whatever price you get.

Are you guys reaching about those listed as used/certified used as well? What is first question to ask then, is it loaner or not? Essentially checking used/cpo inventory as well?

It’s risky to post this before you have signed the papers and have vehicle in hand. This is a dog eat dog world and there could be LHs trying to figure out the dealer as I type. Which dealer is it by the way? :grinning:

4 Likes

Feels like we need a mega-thread for all EQS deals now… starting to blur all into the same thing for me :joy:

3 Likes

Because that’s even dumber, they’re EVs which have had precipitous depreciation curves, and even when intoxicated I could tell you that’s a terrible finnancial decision.

Double that, they’re an EQ(S) Class, which also have precipitous depreciation curves, and are rolling iPads that have rubber seals and crap I wouldn’t want to look at the wrong way while out of warranty.

1 Like

The RV and MF also not the same

1 Like

I emailed 70+ dealers and was shot down by every single one lol.
Yet on LH it seems that almost everyone is able to snag one

8 Likes