SIGNED! 2022 EQS 450+ Loaner, $413/month, $3000 DAS, $520/month effective. NY

Oh Tommy. Good luck brother

3 Likes

Uh oh, looks like Tommy’s been scrubbed from the matrix. Fare well on your journey, brother Tommy.

4 Likes

Was just offered 15% pre-incentive off 2023 EQS 450 4Matic sedan…any good?

What the inbox is looking like right now

2 Likes

I would highly recommend you determine what is good before ever talking to a dealer.

2 Likes

I would say yes, at that level things would be starting to look rather interesting, as long as the money factor is reasonable and there are not crazy dealer fees or other hard add-ons.

1 Like

You, my friend, seem to be very eager to get into one.
An AWD on is much better than RWD in my opinion.

15% sounds pretty good. What is the payment? Are you happy with it? If you are take it and run. Save your sanity and blood pressure

Listen to this man! My brain cells are running low because of this EQS pursuit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can someone get me a GT for this price? :smile:

6 Likes

How much is the GT if your an employee? That 497 a month seems like
tips cap GIF by MLB

3 Likes

It only works for your family members.

2 Likes

That’s an OK offer, just note that the RV is slightly worse for the 4matic than the RWD.

Very eager and I am not going to stop until I find it, but seems impossible now. Sucks because I actually need a car and some people got the car at the deal just because they wanted the car.

You needing a car and needing an EQS are not the same.

1 Like

The greatest advice anyone can give you on this forum is not to act desperate while hunting for a unicorn

5 Likes

You wouldn’t even know these deals if it weren’t for those people

4 Likes

Was just about to say this

Tons of deals that have been brought to our attention have been shown to us by people who wanted to snags a cool car for themselves. They didn’t need it but they wanted it.

2 Likes

Just signed on an EQS AMG. 169,420 msrp, $199/mo $0 down. Dealer has 10 more & willing to replicate

10 Likes

angry attack GIF by South Park

What’s funny is that someone may actually think you’re serious… or are you? :thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Have you driven an EQS? Have you decided if it’s right for you?

I’m not going to lecture you on whether it’s a real S class or not, or if it’s good EV or not.
I think you should take the car for a test drive, if you haven’t already. Some folks who have already signed seem to find the car a little difficult to deal with.

But if you’re set on an EQS 450 4matic, how much does your 15% off bring the payment to?
If I “needed” a car and the unicorns are going for sub- $600, I’d consider $900 an acceptable payment for a 2023 AWD sedan. You either need a car desperately and should be willing to settle for a higher payment or you need to be shopping for another car.

1 Like