SIGNED! 2022 Chevy Bolt EV $14k!

2022 Chevy Bolt Base with driver confidence package and safety package

MSRP: $33,830
Sale Price: : $33,830
Chevy rebates: $9,750 (5,000 for 2022 models, 3,750 for lease loyalty, 1,000 for family and friends discount)
Non-Chevy Rebates: $9,500 (7,500 Federal, 2,000 California)
Lease Disposition fee cancelation from prior lease $500

This totals to a reduced price of $14,580 not including the $500 EVGo credit that Chevy provides.

How’d I do?

22 Likes

Why you asking how you did :joy:

You damn well know.

12 Likes

Is GM passing 7500 tax credit on lease? Or is this a purchase/finance and your stating 7500 credit as what you will claim in 2024 at time of filing taxes?

Great deal.

Do you actually have to drive it?

4 Likes

I’ve seen some pretty insane one pays a few clicks away so I’m pretty sure someone will be able to beat it.

This is a Purchase not a lease.

We have 2 of them. Absolutely love this vehicle for how practical and zippy they are.

1 Like

You stole an entire Bolt for about the cost of a lease. Congratulations and enjoy! Post some pics of your Bolt stable

2 Likes

SHEEEESH :fire::fire::fire: nice work

1 Like

Doesn’t the lease loyalty credit require you to lease a Bolt? Or do you get a $3750 discount on a new purchase because you previously leased?

Can you share which dealership? Thanks!

This was Guarenty Chevy in Santa Ana but I believe I took their last 2022. Doesn’t hurt to ask though, reach out to Eduardo.

4 Likes

3750 lease loyalty is big. CA rebate helps, but have to be under the income cap, which is kinda low considering California.

1 Like

12 Likes

The only way to get $3750 is if you ground your current Bolt lease?

1 Like

It’s also a good way to prevent forest fires.

7 Likes

cool! good stuff

Nevermind the bolts let’s hear about the C8!

Argh, I was told that was only if you leased a new vehicle. You were able to get lease loyalty on purchases?

got that for MSRP after a year wait, 2023 model!

1 Like