SIGNED: 2022 BMW X3 M40i

2022 BMW X3 M40i (Build) already scheduled for production.

MSRP $61,040
Discount $3,662.40
Selling Price $57,377.60
Residual .56
Money Factor .93
Loyalty $500
Drive off $2591
Monthly payment with tax $780

7 Likes

So 5% off msrp is the new normal these days? I got a 19 i might turn in the lease but at these prices wow.

2 Likes

What’s the est delivery date?

That’s a hot deal on an X3 right now.

3 Likes

Guh. I hate the current market.

2 Likes

Mistyped the numbers, I’ve corrected it. It’s actually 6% off msrp.

1 Like

Delivery date is mid November.

Im going to California Lol!

That’s a decent deal considering the current market. Congrats!!

I’m highly considering X3M myself.

2 Likes

Great deal, just sharing another data point. I actually just signed 2 purchases for the 2022 x3’s this past weekend in norcal. One for a friend, black x30i 50xxx msrp, 9% off msrp, not including additional $1000 OL and $500 loyalty rebate. I also got one for the wife, a gray m40i, 10% off msrp, not including additional the same $1500 rebates. Both cars ended up being ~12-13% off. This is a huge YMMV though as one dealer only sold me one at that price as a courtesy being a repeat customer and the other stated prices are going back up monday (today).

3 Likes

That’s a great deal. I don’t know how you did it during these rough times to get a discount like you did.

Wow! I’m paying $5 more per month (w tax) for X3M comp and wondering what kind of market conditions i’ll be facing in 18 months.
Good luck with your new car anyways! Great choice!

2 Likes

Tristate best I’ve seen is around 3-4% off msrp, those are great deals

Would love to know if any such deal is available in NYC area? Best I have seen is 5% off.

All of these dealers are in NJ/ PA area. 5% off is $2500 saving for me. But broker fee of $500, doc fee of $700 and delivery fee of $199 (unless I collect it) practically eat up most of those savings.

1 Like

Care to share how you pulled this off?

I ordered my first X5 M50i about 2-3 weeks ago. I got 3% off from a broker on this website. Cant wait for delivery!

3 Likes

I know times are crazy but I cannot abide people drooling over 5% off on a BMW.

No Way Friday GIF

6 Likes

5% is the new 12-15% when virtually all dealers are over MSRP and balking at the mere mention of a discount.

5 Likes

I know and I can’t abide that. I am grateful I got my new lease in may 2020. Dealers are going to milk this as long as they can. Autonation announced another record quarter, thier stock went up 10% in 1 day.

1 Like

Awesome car! Congrats.