SIGNED: 2022 BMW X3 M40i

Hey @Teddo where in NorCal? Were those deals on new orders or off the lot

2 different dealers, both on lot cars. Saw a truckload come off the morning I dropped off a car for service and started the conversation and locked in deals the next day.

2 Likes

Hey, I spoke to pretty much every dealer. 5 percent pre incentive is the best I could do.

That was a norm maybe 8-10 years ago. So, not something extra ordinary.
Just 1% over invoice on average.

I picked up my '22 M550 3 months ago. First month payment out of pocket. $82,500 SP. 36/15k. $1059/mo. South FL.
Turned in '19 M550. got check from dealer for $3000 after they bought car and sold it on lot.
$1k from BMWCCA on top which paid for non RFT’s

So glad I got into my M340 a year ago. Was so close to waiting another year. Congrats on a solid deal during this mess

wow! looking @ these prices i feel lucky w/my 2020 x3 m40i @ ~$630/mo

if this $ craziness keeps up, don’t know whta to do when lease is over next year

Wish i could get a deal like this in FL on the same car

What was due at signing and what incentives did you qualify for?

hi Promotize, $1500 drive off.

edit: $4250 rebates

edit2: msrp $58785

1 Like

i am buying mine because prices are out of control!

1 Like

How do you like it? Have been thinking of getting out of wife’s nice '19 X5 for one.
I’m disppointed with the non chip related technology stripped from my traded '19M550 compared to my '22 M550.

That was lucky :slight_smile: What was the MSRP and selling price you got?

hi scsfll,

love it, fastest car i ever own. comfortable, roomy, it really good. wish it had more bell & whistle (eg - m packages), but no car in stock had everything i wantde + i couldnt afford extras @ the time

The 19 M550 was $61k. $83k was the MSRP.

1 Like

It’s a nice suv I like the Bigger X5 but the M50 in my opinion is overkill.
The X3M40 has some nice power
I also have an older 911 turbo s and a Taycan Turbo.

May I ask from which dealer you purchased? Also in socal trying to custom build a X3 M40i.

I still feel like this is quite expensive sheesh.

Hmmmm… if this is the new normal it may be best to buy out the current 2020m40. Especially considering I’m 30,000 miles over my allotment :sweat_smile:

If you’re 30k over leasing probably isn’t for you.