Signed šŸ¦„ 2022 BMW 750i x-drive demo $ 639 monthly with $ 3870 DAS (36 month/10k miles & $110k MSRP)

Let finance get paid on a loser deal.

Annie Potts Reaction GIF by CBS

1 Like

Young Sheldon Cbs GIF by CBS

I have no problem with that. I paid max mf allowed on mine and did msdā€™s to offset it.

2 Likes

Great deal! I miss my 7 series but made good money on it transferring the lease during Covid

4 Likes

Just picked mine up as well. Pretty much identical deal to yours, but no MSDā€™s at signing and still got to the same payment. Dealer actually has a bunch of them which is crazy!

2 Likes

25% is pretty darn good!!!

All of the deals posted are over 30% off, mine was about 35%

Youā€™d think, but on this website, we can have statements like this:

and they actually make sense since others have broken 30%ā€¦

4 Likes

Last month someone posted 2022 bmw 740i at nearly 41% discount located at Austin.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t settle for less than 47% off, personally

6 Likes

:joy: Honestly wouldnā€™t surprise meā€¦these things look and feel OLD

Beautiful car, nice work! Iā€™ve been trying for over 3 months and still no car. I just canā€™t get the deals I want and the prices are extreme. I need to find one of these deals on a 750!

1 Like

I found a beautiful demo 740i priced way below MSRP but was told by the dealer that there are no longer lease programs on the 22 cars, and if I want it id have purchase, can anyone confirm this to be false? because I sorta gave up when I heard that from himā€¦

That is not accurate, itā€™s possible they are just wrong and donā€™t know it, or they just donā€™t want to lease it, for whatever reason, so theyā€™re telling you nonsense.

If you spoke to a regular client advisor, I would not at all be surprised if they just assumed you canā€™t lease a 2022 anymore and told you that.

That being said, itā€™s possible that particular car isnā€™t eligible for lease, it might not actually be a demo despite it appearing or being marketed as such.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s any number of reasons that can make a car ineligible for lease but feel free to shoot the vin over and Iā€™ll see whatā€™s up.

1 Like

How much discount should one expect on MSRP for a 2022 7 series 740i that was in an accident for leasing? Should one even consider it? Iā€™m thinking 40-45%.

At 45%, youā€™d likely be under residual value, even on high mileage loaners

Doubt youā€™d even get to 40%

Thanks. Is an accident car still worth considering for lease though?

As long as youā€™re not going to buy it, sure.

But part of your negotiation tactic could be that youā€™re ā€œleasing it to get a feel for the car with the option of returning it, since it has been in an accident, but with the intention of buying it out at the end if you love itā€

6 Likes

I like that. I appreciate your guidance. Thanks a lot.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes