Signed 🦄 2022 BMW 750i x-drive demo $ 639 monthly with $ 3870 DAS (36 month/10k miles & $110k MSRP)

Good Evening LH’ers
Signed for a 2022 BMW 750i x-drive last month and just got it shipped. I was initially on the EQS bandwagon, but did not have any luck with the numbers I saw here on the signed deals. So started working on the 7-series demo units, and within a month I got to almost 34 % off on this car with around 12k demo miles. I have a 740 right now ($ 587 payment for a 95k car) which is maturing in July, and with the flagship cash available to the 7 series and the model change, I decided to try my luck again. Special thanks to @Chris_Worthington for making this happen and sharing his contact with me at the dealership. I already submitted an inquiry at the dealership before I reached out to Chris, but was getting nowhere with the salesperson. Chris gave me his contact - who happened to be the sales manager and he was super nice and very pleasant to work with.

Deal would have originally happened in April, but somebody put a deposit while I was trying to work out the numbers with the manager, and I lost the car. However the other customer never took delivery of the vehicle (may be did not get approved or changed mind). All this worked out to my advantage. The sales manager reached out to me during the first week of May to see if I was still interested. They honored the price from April, even though the listing price was significantly increased in May (I am guessing all the hackers jumped on this). The MF is bumped up by the max allowed by BMW FS. But the discount quite honestly makes up for it. Also I am coming off a 740 lease and did not want the 750. But driving this monster now for a couple of weeks - I think I can get used to it. Lol.

There is also one appearance package - permaplate on the vehicle for the 3 years lease duration. It is an exterior and interior protection package which the finance office really wanted on the vehicle ($ 499). It is included in the payment on my contract. The other package was Kahu - GPS tracker which they were able to take off from my deal.

I tried to convince the finance manager to do buy rate MF, but they were very firm and the discount was there for sure to make up for the bumped up rate. So I did not fight it - they wanted some money in the finance office I guess. Also the options and the color combos are not as fancy as some of the other 750’s which some LH’ers signed in the same month. But again, the discount was what I was chasing and that is all I cared for.

With that being said there are still about 30 to 40 loaners out there for 2022 in the market. With the model change for 2023 and lease support ending soon (this month or next month), if you find the right dealer, this deal could be replicated (or even beat). Just want to add that this particular dealer does not have any 740 or 750 for 2022 which could be leasable. So if you know this dealer, please do not reach out to them. If they had another one at the same or even close discount percentage, trust me I would have got a second one.

The icing on the cake was that the dealer did 5k on the credit card for the MSD plus some inceptions, and I was able to reach the 90k Chase Sapphire Preferred bonus (in branch) which at a minimum is worth $ 1,125. However I plan to stretch it a bit further and transfer it to travel partners to maximize the value.

Good luck and happy hunting for the 7 series.

CALCULATOR LINK:

750.pdf (98.4 KB)

33 Likes
  1. Congrats! Post some pics.
  2. You managed to sign this in NJ :clap::clap::flushed:
  3. Brokers is this replicable ??

Futurama Buy GIF

6 Likes

Will take some pics. Car is a bit dirty because of transit.
I live in NJ but dealer was in GA.
I would say it is a lot of work and is not worth any brokers time.

8 Likes

Hot!!! Good job. HN308 had a similar demo unit. Not as discounted but good starting base.

Global Imports?

I think half the people on LH were hitting up Global Imports over the last few months regarding 7 series loaners :joy::joy:

Pretty stellar deal. I love my 750i. The acceleration on these is pretty shocking considering it’s a land yacht.

2 Likes

Great deal (if its a good looking car :grin:). I’ll wait for photos!

I can imagine the amount of work (i.e. agony) that was involved here. You are correct that most brokers offer buffet vehicles only, unless something falls into their lap; à la carte rarely makes sense for that business model.

1 Like

Unicorns take an inordinate amount of time to find and or put together. It just doesn’t make business sense to pursue unless we’re talking outsized compensation for the effort and the client must be willing to accept what is available.

6 Likes

I took the cliffsnotes route. :wink:

1 Like

Yes. If I remember correctly the salesperson told me that this car will not even last a day and multiple inquiries were on the vehicle. Classic trick.

1 Like

:100:. No color or options preferences. I have a black 740 right now and I wish if I could have gotten a different exterior color at least. But beggars can’t be choosers.

3 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

Its wild to me that m sport isn’t standard on the 750i :joy:

3 Likes

Congratulations on renewing your 7 series tenure!!! And i must say it feels different driving a long ass car even though we all know 3,5,7 its almost the same interior wise!! Enjoy in good health!!

1 Like

Maybe brokers can offer an unicorn service? For example, I can ask for a demo SL63 for $500 a month. I would offer a broker fee of 5k. Obviously, a lot of work and I’m not sure if it’s a worth the time but something to consider.

1 Like

There are unicorn deals and then there are numbers that are just not realistic or impossible to get.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I was using that as a terrible example lol. I’m dumb sometimes but I’m not that dumb.

1 Like

I mean you can do that too. Charge people hourly to find unicorns lol. $100 or even more is worth it if you can get the right amount of discounts.

He means are you gonna pay without the guarantee of getting the unicorn?

1 Like