Signed šŸ¦„ 2022 BMW 750i x-drive demo $ 639 monthly with $ 3870 DAS (36 month/10k miles & $110k MSRP)

Not about this vehicle.

I got a vm from them about a month ago, and was surprised when I started listeningā€¦

But it was the service department reminding me that service was due on a previous vehicle, which Iā€™d replaced with an Audi after they :poop: all over my offer for this thing.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a new 2022 model with only 13k miles. Let them keep it. :joy::grimacing:

I only wanted it if it was cheap, and Iā€™ve moved on.

I already have a 750 with 13k milesā€¦ Itā€™s a 2019. :smiley:

2 Likes

It is a great deal for 750. I didnā€™t have the luck to replicate the deal. Instead, we bought a CPO 2021 750 (msrp 115k) with 20k miles at $56k.

5 Likes

what would you offer for this car regarding purchasing?

I donā€™t think Iā€™d buy it (leasing was my intention) but if that was the plan Iā€™d probably use CPOs as comps now that there is no more lease support.

I found just two 2 CPO 2022 750i xDrives on Cargurus within 200 miles of the dealer, and while I havenā€™t compared equipment or looked closely at either listing, the one on the right looks like a decent comp based on mileage.

1 Like

Toying with the idea of getting rid of mine to get a Tesla or 4XE since I WFH and have new car chargers at my place. Anyone interested in a lease-transfer? low downpayment,

32 monthā€™s left, 14K on the car with with 40k lease return so tonā€™s of miles left. Located in CT. Wanted to post here before I do an actual post and or swapalease/leasetrader

[nm, misread the post]

just listed it up on marketplace/private transfers if anyones interested

1 Like

They still have it. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

https://www.bmwofelcajon.com/inventory/new-2022-bmw-7-series-750i-xdrive-awd-sedan-wba7u2c06nck86451/

Hereā€™s the closest CPO comp I could find, and it has fewer miles (12k vs. 16k on the ā€œnewā€ one, and I believe 16k is an old number).

7 Likes

I made an offer on an Alpina B8 in feb, I offered 2k above Cox retail value. They still have the car, and for 6k under my asking price.

:upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Hey @HersheySweet - What is Cox retail value?

Hey, Google - ā€œWhat is Cox retail value?ā€

1 Like

I dont see anything as Cox Retail Value. I got confused that he might be referring to MMR For wholesale price index or the KBB retail value, which are owned by Cox Auto, and wanted to learn if there is a new value in the market which I should be aware of. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When you pull up MMR, there is an assessment of what Cox believes to be a fair retail value based on Cox automotive retail transactions. This should be freely available with a few seconds of googling, noted as part of their retail & trade-in valuation suite

1 Like

Freely available as in free (no cost) or easily available? Because that data is definitely not freeā€¦

2 Likes

Freely available as in what it is

Already texted the mods, but my use for this car is not needed anymore. Iā€™ll be updating my lease transfer link in the next couple days. 15,559 miles on the car (5K driven in 7 months of ownership, came with 10,820 when leased) need this car gone asap as my house is almost done. Will lower/consider a reasonable down payment for a serious buyer who will leave a deposit.

Will post it here first before the huge lease transfer pages.

Hasnā€™t this been on SAL, how is it not gone already?

1 Like

scammers all day why I want to sell it someone here

2 Likes