Signed šŸ¦„ 2022 BMW 750i x-drive demo $ 639 monthly with $ 3870 DAS (36 month/10k miles & $110k MSRP)

I would pay to see Lionel Hutz as a car salesman.

A retainer is customary for spec requests.

non-refundable retainer lmao

They could reposition it to a standard deal if the initial request does not pan out.

3 Likes

I have done ā€œlocatingā€ services where we try to find a more specific car for a pre-agreed to deal, say 5% off and buy rate money factor. If the client agrees, we do 1/2 of the fee upfront, 1/2 upon connecting the client with the deal. If I canā€™t find the deal, client gets fully refunded, if I do find the deal, and client backs out, I keep the first 1/2. I just prevents people from spinning your wheels and doing hours of work for a ā€œmaybeā€.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a great service. Both sides win.

1 Like

Exactly, shows me that people arenā€™t going to waste my time, and getā€™s them the car they need at a deal they want (if it can be found). Thatā€™s specifically for people who need a certain car, usually discount might be slightly lower, but overall it gets the job done if you NEED a SPECIFIC car NOW.

2 Likes

point is, you wouldnā€™t accept the offer unless you had confidence that you can achieve that deal. Unless you had an upside from the start to compensate for your time.

I know. The looks are definitely better and I hear the suspension gets more stiff as well.

There is no guarantee that even by spending money that you will be getting a unicorn. I got very disappointed when I could not replicate the macan and the eqs deals. There is no time limit when I am doing a deal for myself, but there is an opportunity cost.

Well, at that point its like hiring a lawyer or other professional. Thereā€™s no guarantees but with reviews and other due diligence you can get close to some sort of certainty.

1 Like

Just negotiated 3 at 33, 34 and 35% under MSRP. Definitely replicable.

For yourself?

How they doing on turo?

Ya, Iā€™m gonna get one too lolā€¦ hope they detail it after Turo life bahaha

So not for yourself? :disguised_face:

I canā€™t find anything else thatā€™s as ridiculous of a dealā€¦ I can cry in a 7 series for 3 years while the prices drop. :face_in_clouds:

Pre incentive? Base MF?

The next best thing are launch supply iX 50e but not many shops are willing to throw those off a short pier for the stat.

Yes and Yes. Selling price discounts

1 Like

Planning on buying any of them or just collecting quotes? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes