Signed: 2021 Volvo V60 Recharge Polestar Engineered - 24/10k - $607/mo+tax - $1,038+10 MSDs DAS

Beautiful wagon OP enjoy…thanks for making us all jealous.

2 Likes

Car looks awesome!!!

1 Like

congrats man. it’s a super solid ride! picked up the same one in black last spring from bostonconcierge who hooked me up big time. can’t recommend him or the car enough!

well done!

1 Like

Beautiful, I’m quite jealous!

1 Like

Not knowledgeable about Volvo’s but I’m sure the polestar variants are fun to drive.

Love the wheels and brake calipers.

I think tinted windows would be a nice way to finish off the car

1 Like

Plan on it! Getting a full-front PPF installed on the 2nd then will do tint next. Cheers

Good god that’s a gorgeous car.

Don’t bother with PPF on a 24 month car, that’s just burnt money IMO.

3 Likes

I get it, but there’s always the chance I’ll want to keep it longer than 24 months. Going ahead with it anyways for peace of mind.

Trying to get an s60 T8 now, though not a polestar (I’m too cheap).

Awesome Volvo!! Congratulations and enjoy!!

1 Like

looks amazing! and nice deal!

1 Like

Mind me asking how you got the Federal PHEV incentive? Would strongly consider the S60 T8 if the incentive can be applied to it.

If you lease you need not worry about it. The federal gov pays title holder directly (e.g. volvo). If you look at the S60 T8 now, for example, it includes $6,750 dealer incentive to volvo. A little over $5k of this is the federal credit, so it comes off the top and you never need to even file it. If you buy the car you have to file for it, but not lease.

1 Like

Great thanks for the info. As I stated, the s60 T8 becomes an intriguing option with that coming off the top.

1 Like

Agreed! I am looking at an S60 T8 now and although its MSRP is higher than the T6 AWD, for example, the T6 lacks that federal credit, and it also lacks an $1100 state credit for me (new york). With similar residuals to the T6, its lease is not terrible. Unfortunately, its money factor is substantially higher so the price is definitely more, but not tremendously so.

Honestly, I’d be happy with either the T6 or T8 R-Design. The federal incentive certainly makes the T8 a bit more entertaining. @Leaseboy mind me asking what type of numbers your finding?

Volvo incentives can vary significantly by region. You’ll want to look up your numbers

Best I have so far on T8 is $500/month with first payment das, 36/12.

Unfortunately the t8 is in relatively short supply. That number is with aplan elite so after all the crap off the top with EV credits and loyalty the sale price is $14k off MSRP. The money factor is insane which is why that is coming out so high, so hoping dealer can give a better one—I think he is padding it. Most of the brokers are sold out of T8.

Think you might be able to help me out with that? I’m in Chicago and can wait until the summer if needed.

no - production is halted on v60s