Signed - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TSS (4cyl / 2wd) One Pay $3957.51 (Texas)

Title: Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.
Tags: make (e.g. toyota, bmw)(required) and region (e.g. ny, ca, ca-socal, usa-nationwide)
Post: Include as much information about your deal as possible to make it a helpful reference for others, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Toyota Tacoma TSS (4cyl, 2wd, double cab)
MSRP: $ 29,650.35 (Gross Capitalized Cost)
Monthly Payment: $164.90 (effective monthly)
Drive-Off Amount: $3957.51 (one-pay)
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF:
Residual: $28,187.00
Incentives: $1500
Region: Texas
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

I’m in finance and have been a long-time stalker here. I understand the process, however, sometimes it just has to stand up to the eyeball test and you just pull the trigger.

This is a 2021 Tacoma TSS (Texas badged special edition) with all of the safety features I needed for my daughter that her 2008 Rubicon just doesn’t have.

A special shout out to @derekoh1991 for making this happen. He drove the documents to me in Austin (from Dallas) to be signed. I picked the truck up after an out of state trip and Derek came and picked me up at the airport with the new truck. My daughter could not be happier. One of my other cars is a 2019 Ram 2500. This is no 2500, however, still a joy to drive!

Thanks Derek!

7 Likes

Awesome. Us Bank

TFS.
I think the benefit was TFS only charges $.15 per mile overage as opposed to $.25 with the others.

It was definitely Toyota. US Bank and Ally don’t do 1-Pay

1 Like

Thank you… would be able to do for ny similar deal

What was the MSRP?

Looks like it was $33,161.

It was $33,161.00