Dallas-Fort Worth Toyota Special Lease Offers - August

Are those Venza numbers on your Spreadsheet with TFS or USBank? Or are they pretty close this month.

US Bank. I have a few in stock

Let The Weekend Begin!
2021 Toyota Sienna has arrived
Lease Payment in the Spreadsheet

Where is part 2, let’s hear it!

Derek,
Just returned home and added to your wall of fame on the reviews board.

Due to travel plans we couldn’t take immediate delivery of the 2021 Tacoma so Derek held it for us. We flew into Dallas from out of state where he was kind enough to come pick us up. Returned to the dealership, received a quick tour of both the facility and vehicle. We departed and headed home. Derek was kind enough to check on us along the way to ensure we arrived safely.

Great experience and I look forward to doing business again with Derek real soon!

2 Likes

Can you get me the same deal as AZTaz ? Signed - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TSS (4cyl / 2wd) One Pay $3957.51 (Texas)

I’m in Mansfield Texas

I can, but I am capped on this week.
Maybe next week? DM me!

That car on the second picture with the black roof looks cool. What model is that? never seen that color combo before!

Which one?

Looks like a Camry

XSE V6 with special combination of Pearl/Black

1 Like

Thanks for the info Sir. Black rims and black roof looks amazing on white cars.

Let’s settle down with the thread bumping. If someone is interested, they’ll find you.

4 Likes

@derekoh1991

Quick question those Tundras with the blacked out rims and trim. I never see them in the Northeast. Is it a regional offering?

It is, I think it’s TX thing.

Happy Thanksgiving y’all! It’s Derek!

Starting tomorrow through the 30th is when all deals are accepted and taken!

I want YOU to get the best deals for the lease deals. 1-Pay Leases are open to selected models, such as Corolla, Camry, and Rav4 on 36/12k miles AND Tacoma, and Tundra for 24/12k miles!

TEXT ME TOMORROW WITH YOUR NAME AND I WILL WRAP YOUR DEAL UP WITHIN AN HOUR!

TOYOTATHON IS ON! LET’S GO TOYOTA!

https://www.toyotaofdallas.com/new/Toyota/2021-Toyota-Tundra-29ca11ef0a0d0c1416776d2a8ab10f67.htm

https://www.toyotaofdallas.com/new/Toyota/2021-Toyota-Corolla-dc33143a0a0d04fe445f737cc27e54f6.htm

I’m sorry but my family and I celebrate Honda Days

1 Like

Picked up a 1-Pay Tacoma from Derek. Beautiful truck. Even better price!!! Everything went smooth and was able to put it on my credit card for the points :smiley:

4 Likes

I never thought I would write a positive review for a car salesman. Nevertheless, my wife experience with @derekoh1991 was great!

He was upfront with the one-payment lease of our new truck and very professional.

No hidden agenda or upsales just a great car purchase experience!

3 Likes