Signed - 2021 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD Chicagoland area

Chicago Tax ? Cook County ?

would you be able to share what dealer you went to?

I’m looking for a xle highlander in the chicago area.

Thanks

I would feel bad sharing the dealer name after complaining about them. I truly think the car purchase price was a fluke. However I would recommend Jackie @ Continental Lagrange (us bank / tfs) Adam Costa @ Romeoville (Ally / TFS) or Abdullah @ Matteson (US Bank / tfs) All of them are no nonsense internet sales managers who I would buy from.

1 Like

I got the 2021 Toyota XSE AWD in NYC. Not a bad deal but I was there negotiating for hours all they gave me was another 1,000 First Responder rebate.

See calculator

How is your RV so low? This can’t be possible

• Need to separate your incentives from dealer discount.
  • 31% RV for 36/12K on a toyota? nope
  • where is acquisition fee? did you put it in gov fees?
  • Tax rate is wrong if it’s NYC, and it’s levied upfront on total lease payment, if it’s NY

Post your contract with redacted personal info, so we can help you fix your calculator

1 Like

This calculator is out of whack

Yes I will send the contract since I don’t know the calculation I was just trying to get the monthly numbers by adding stuff.
I guess I messed up.

Ok i will send the contract I was just trying to reach the monthly lease payment but I didn’t add all the other factors correctly. Toyota is different than other leases I calculated.

Ok uploaded contract

Congrats on your new lease and joining this forum.

Please open a separate thread for your lease discussion. It will help to keep this forum clean and well structured.

This forum is a great resource and will help you to get a better deal next time if you invest some time in reading it. Most people here will tell you not to do monthly payment shopping and not to negotiate in person.

So you’re paying effectively ~$550/mo for a Highlander? Ouch. Enjoy it for the next 3 years.

1 Like

Yea I know for the down payment but if you calculate no down payment it would of been 600 a month plus it’s nyc. If I was living in GA like I was before I was getting no down for 350 a month on Highlander.

So you can say ouch but you don’t get it.

This is good, the only thing is missing is exact MSRP. Do you have your Monroney label with exact options and total MSRP? Post that too, and I will get you proper calculator.

Good advice, let’s not clog other threads. @Jakill, create new thread and post all that there.

Ok sorry about that I will post in a different thread next time. I will post the msrp sticker. The only thing that stinks is that I didn’t get a good law enforcement discount other than service at the dealer but I mean now a days all dealers provide good service for maintenance. Also please let me know how to do lease calculator correctly with any company for the future. I really appreciate it.

Ok I posted new info. I will make a new thread as soon as possible

Great, I’m within 200 dollars of your total lease price. Once you create own thread, I’ll post calculator there. Don’t want to clog this thread.

44k msrp should be 325+ ttf

Ok made a thread. 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE

For XSE too in NYS. At least I know now.