Signed: 2021 Toyota Camry SE, $245/mo including tax, $500 DAS

Hello all,
Just wanted to get some feedback on this deal I signed on:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Toyota Camry SE
Monthly Payment: $245 (including 7% tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $500.00 down, and also the first month’s payment ($245), so $745 is the total amount I paid at signing.
Months: 36 months
Annual Mileage: 12k miles per year
Region: South Florida

All in all, the total amount that the lease will cost over the 36 months is $9320, which divided by 36 comes out to $258.89 Net Monthly Cost for the course of the lease period.
I was shooting for a lower monthly cost, but ended up settling for this amount.

Any feedback is welcomed.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Without knowing the rv/mf/incentives and not keeping track of Toyota deals, I’d definitely say that this is a good deal at the very least.

1 Like

Well you already signed so it’s all irrelevant…:thinking:

2 Likes

True, but just curious to know if this would be considered a decent hack

2 Likes

Hi Casey, looks like a nice deal. I’m in S Florida. What was MSRP? Can you share the person you dealt with?

2 Likes

All I know is when it comes to Toyota Cody is the man. I know he does SoCal not sure if can help peeps in other areas. @Cody_Carter Toyota deals are insane!

1 Like

Hi, can you share the dealer info, in the market for the same vehicle

2 Likes

That car in the mid 200s is without a doubt a great deal. Most paying low 300s. Congrats

Did you try pricing up any hybrids or the xse?

1 Like

The Camry SE has finally started to lease where it should be leasing …

These were leasing well over $300 since they came out.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late response everyone, been super busy with moving to a new place.

@Akunamatata @Pad18 the dealer I got it from is “Al Hendrickson Toyota”, the salesman I dealt with is named Kelvin.

@Traderx Thanks! I didn’t try looking into any of the higher trims, I stuck to SE. Just wanted to keep my cost low.

1 Like

I appreciate the post. I’m in the market for a camry and I’m in south Florida.

2 Likes

@marchello_beriy No problem! I really enjoy this vehicle. I honestly think it’s the best looking car in it’s class/price-point.

1 Like

Redact your personal info and post your contract it would help people more to see the whole deal.

1 Like

thanks for the info, yes if you could post the contract it will be helpful !

and btw did you had a previous Toyota lease ? because i called them and they told me that you got a discount of 1k …

2 Likes

Hey guys, very sorry about my late response, the past few weeks have been extremely busy for me, moving to a new place and the holidays and what not. Here is the scan of my lease agreement paper:

2 Likes