Signed: 2021 Toyota Camry SE - 272$/m inc TAX 36/12k DAS first month only!

it’s my first lease ever, thanks for this amazing forum and info, I learned a lot!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 21 Camry SE
MSRP: $29,354
Selling Price: $23,207.07
Monthly Payment: $272
Drive-Off Amount: $272
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region: Florida
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

thanks to @casey for sharing his deal and info, I tried to replicate as much as possible.
the big difference in both deals is, that I don’t have any Toyota so was not eligible for the 1k Loyalty.
so I think I got a pretty nice deal regardless!

I am attaching my lease, if someone could help me create a calculator, will appreciate it!

*yes it will show on the lease that the DAS is 722, but I didn’t pay the 500$ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

it shows a $500 rebate

For $272 Camry or :unicorn: LT1 V8 all day Baby.

1 Like

Never said that’s a unicorn deal, and I actually do a lot of miles per month so didn’t want something that will require me to visit the gas station every single day …

1 Like

@Pad18 Its not as bad as you think I daily drive my Charger Scat-Pack and don’t visit the gas station everyday.

Nice deal. Really good data point for others and should be easily attainable with a bit of effort. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Every other day?

I’m sure a lot of people would be happy at $254 + tax for a Camry.

Thanks for sharing

5 Likes

Everyday x20x20x20

So maybe for the next one down the road … if I could get for 272 … :wink:

1 Like

Specifically without Loyalty … that’s the sweet part in my opinion …

Nice job! .

How much was the loyalty rebate?

1k loyalty
And 500 Christmas

1 Like

Which dealer (if you don’t mind sharing)?

Sure !
Toyota Al Hendrickson. Ask for Kelvin. Highly recommend !
Tell him Kevin the French guy send you :wink:

Congrats man!!! I’m glad my post helped you in getting your first ever lease.
My apologies for my late replies, the past few weeks have been insanely busy for me, with the whole moving process and the holidays etc.

But anyways I really am happy you were able to get this deal :slight_smile: what color did you pick?

2 Likes

Silver on Black

1 Like

Nice, I was considering getting that as well, it looks good (ended up getting Black on black though)