Signed - 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 $437/mo + tax, $478 DAS

Nice deal. Looks good in the snow.

1 Like

I got that $1,500 pop up after I took delivery. It was very disappointing lol.

Does the pop up happen randomly or do I need to sign up for it?

Randomly. Browse the site for a minute or two every few days, if you’re lucky, eventually it’ll pop up.

3 Likes

Yea it was random, I also got one through the Jeep website. If you read the details it tells you the FCA vehicles the offer applies to. For me it was a whole hell of a lot easier than when I got a Ford PCO a couple years ago.

1 Like

Rock Solid deal @ Rock Solid Truck! Enjoy!

Does that extra $1,500 apply towards a purchase as well? What’s the rebate called?

Yes. What’s the difference what it’s called? You have to get it to pop up. It’s just some kind of online targeted offer. I’m sure it has some kind of technical program name, but I don’t see how thats relevant.

Yea, don’t know what it’s called other than “Exclusive Bonus Cash Offer.” You’d get a popup asking for Name, email, and zip I think? Just some basic info to tie the offer to you.

1 Like

Trying to get it but still no luck.

Speaking from an Adsense marketing perspective, try building a truck and inputting info, googling ram 1500, etc.

2 Likes

This is something that an outsourced company runs for them, (I think, either that or they just have their own domain just to serve these popups) it is more so about their own website, but I believe I have noticed that there is a tracking cookie that goes on dealer websites too that links back to the company that runs the incentive popups, so visiting dealer sites might be useful too, but I’m 99% certain that just browsing the jeep site a bunch will do it.

It’s going to take a while, 3-4 weeks at the least, if you get it at all.

Doesn’t hurt to see all these ads to motivate ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I’m over here struggling trying to get a big horn night edition

You don’t need to bump every RAM thread tho lol.

Night Editions are in short supply. It will be hard to find one and even harder to find a deal. Many dealers are getting close to MSRP for Night Edition RAM’s right now.

:sweat_smile: Research bro hahah

Night editions are harder to come by at least here in the Northeast. That said I went in the Ram website and found all the inventory that met my criteria and started calling. Ended up driving 3 hours away but got 14% off with all rebates included.

2 Likes

What was the pre incentive discount?

I’ll have to pull the paperwork I am not sure. I did get a lot of rebates though. It was the ‘employee pricing’ I can tell you that.