Signed - 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 $437/mo + tax, $478 DAS

Deal negotiated Thursday evening, took delivery this morning! Had previously posted when negotiating so really appreciate the help on this forum. Dealer waffled a little but ended up calling at 6pm on the 31st to finalize. Started at 1% below invoice from my employers supplier discount, also includes conquest, first responder, and $1500 ramtrucks.com popup rebate. Lease was done through Ally.

2021 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4 w/ eTorque V8:
MSRP: $59,880
Selling Price:$ 51,717
Monthly Payment: $437.87 (before tax)
Drive-Off Amount:$478 (1st payment w/tax included)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .0025
Residual: 64%
Incentives: 6250
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 11.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Ram 1500 Calculator

8 Likes

I am still amazed at how you got 13% off a new Laramie, and a Sport Edition at that.

This is one of the best RAM deals I’ve seen in a while. 7-8% is generally an excellent deal on a RAM as that usually tape out all of invoice and most of holdback. I wonder if theres some extra trunk money or something in your region, either way, an awesome deal for sure. Enjoy it!

Damn… someone had a number.

Enjoy the spiffy new Laramie!

Even more impressive because that appears to be the base MF from Ally for that truck, so they’re not making it back up there either…

Thanks guys! Admittedly it doesn’t have 100% of what I was looking for but I didn’t want to press my luck and let this one go. The negotiation wasn’t terrible and I didn’t have to hammer them on the selling price too much. I just provided them with some rebates and discounts I may be eligible for after reading through some stuff on the 5thgenrams forum. I think the selling price above was what they presented me on the 3rd offer from this dealer. It was also nice to get the cherry on top in that Ramtrucks website rebate.

The only thing that took some time to figure out was how we were coming up with different payments given the same inputs but got there eventually like i had mentioned in my deal check post.

Nice deal. Looks good in the snow.

1 Like

I got that $1,500 pop up after I took delivery. It was very disappointing lol.

Does the pop up happen randomly or do I need to sign up for it?

Randomly. Browse the site for a minute or two every few days, if you’re lucky, eventually it’ll pop up.

3 Likes

Yea it was random, I also got one through the Jeep website. If you read the details it tells you the FCA vehicles the offer applies to. For me it was a whole hell of a lot easier than when I got a Ford PCO a couple years ago.

1 Like

Rock Solid deal @ Rock Solid Truck! Enjoy!

Does that extra $1,500 apply towards a purchase as well? What’s the rebate called?

Yes. What’s the difference what it’s called? You have to get it to pop up. It’s just some kind of online targeted offer. I’m sure it has some kind of technical program name, but I don’t see how thats relevant.

Yea, don’t know what it’s called other than “Exclusive Bonus Cash Offer.” You’d get a popup asking for Name, email, and zip I think? Just some basic info to tie the offer to you.

1 Like

Trying to get it but still no luck.

Speaking from an Adsense marketing perspective, try building a truck and inputting info, googling ram 1500, etc.

2 Likes

This is something that an outsourced company runs for them, (I think, either that or they just have their own domain just to serve these popups) it is more so about their own website, but I believe I have noticed that there is a tracking cookie that goes on dealer websites too that links back to the company that runs the incentive popups, so visiting dealer sites might be useful too, but I’m 99% certain that just browsing the jeep site a bunch will do it.

It’s going to take a while, 3-4 weeks at the least, if you get it at all.

Doesn’t hurt to see all these ads to motivate ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I’m over here struggling trying to get a big horn night edition