Signed - 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 $437/mo + tax, $478 DAS

You don’t need to bump every RAM thread tho lol.

Night Editions are in short supply. It will be hard to find one and even harder to find a deal. Many dealers are getting close to MSRP for Night Edition RAM’s right now.

:sweat_smile: Research bro hahah

Night editions are harder to come by at least here in the Northeast. That said I went in the Ram website and found all the inventory that met my criteria and started calling. Ended up driving 3 hours away but got 14% off with all rebates included.

2 Likes

What was the pre incentive discount?

I’ll have to pull the paperwork I am not sure. I did get a lot of rebates though. It was the ‘employee pricing’ I can tell you that.

I’ve been emailing a few dealers to see what the numbers would look like for a 36/12 lease deal with $0 down and just paying the drive off fee. Most of the trucks I was interested in had a msrp right around the $54-55 range and dealers were quoting me around $600 a month! For a big horn night edition! Am I crazy to think that it’s too much? I know there is little out there but I’m looking to pay $450 maybe 5

Employee Pricing doesn’t apply to leases in my region. I was 99% sure it doesn’t anywhere, but hey, good deal for you. EP is less than invoice and holdback so it’s beyond a good deal.

I’m not sure what region you’re in, but the truck program is nothing special this month, and most dealerships aren’t discount Night Editions very heavily if much at all because of how popular they are here in the northeast. Most of them do actually go for very small discounts. Supply and demand issue on those right now.

I have been working deals with various dealerships by me in Florida. I cannot get anybody lower than 650 a month which is crazy.

I don’t mind flying out for a better deal and driving the car back.

OP do you mind sharing which dealership you worked with?

Same here in FL. thought i found deal at $460/month on 56K msrp big horn midnight, but sneaky dealer in Jacksonville said oops… was $640…lol… even though i had a few text messages clarifying 460/month and 460 down. not sure if worth the hassle of trying to get them to stand behind their messages.

Anyone know the options of extending my lease with FCA? thought i saw some Covid-19 extension jargon on their site. At this point i don’t mind holding out till mid year when supply hopefully returns and the 2022 models come out… thoughts…??

I’m in ny and ordered a custom build for a ram Laramie night edition with all the options I want. I ordered 12/5… truck was built 1/06 and shipped 1/08… estimated to arrive at dealer 1/24. I have the pop up cash offer as well but mine expires 2/1 so hoping it comes in time… that being said I don’t exactly know how much it is going to cost me bc on a new order you don’t get the incentives and rebates at time of order, rather on when you take delivery. I’m working with a salesperson and dealer I’ve worked with 3 times in the past and he gave me a ballpark on pricing. I’ll circle back when the truck lands and deal is made.

Ballpark #s
Msrp 65,715
36/12k
$520sh
3,000 DAS incl tax title fees

2750 incentives
1500 pop up cash
Tread lightly

How much are they giving you off MSRP Pre incentive? I’m surprised they let you order for a lease, although if you’ve gotten cars from them in the past I suppose I could see that. I know the RAM programs here in NY aren’t as good as they were in December, but not horrible either. Obviously you know they can’t lock programs, so besides the dealer discount it just is what it is.

@suncoasttruckrepair you might want to read this too.

The problem is probably partially the dealership, but also going to be the fact that for FCA, incentives are based in the region you register, and not the region you buy in. I’ve quoted for a few people in FL who said they’d come to NY to pickup and have come up much cheaper because I am offering a bigger discount, but it’s still in some cases $60-70/mo more than it would be in NY because of how poor the programs have been down south.

We were around 9.5 % off msrp

Very solid, I know most dealers will do a deeper discount on an order since it doesn’t come out of their inventory allocations.

Once you get the pop up for the $1500 incentive how long is it valid for?

It will tell you on the offer code you get. But if I recall correctly it was a month or two.

1 Like

I am in Mt I got a base Laramie for $475. I have tier two credit, base was 52000. Does not have all the gravy but it has enough. I know the pros could do much better but there is only one dodge dealer within 100 miles.

1 Like