Signed - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara High Altitude 4xe - 36/10 - $65,160 - $11,888 One Pay

White rear hinge is way better/cleaner. Good choice.

Holy Msrp! Congrats :slight_smile:

I want the same deal on an in stock unit. Find me one in 30 mins or Iā€™m reporting you for spreading false information :slight_smile: @spockvr6

Looks like I have 16 minutes left to find the
Unicorn GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Wow, thatā€™s a crazy deal. How did the sold order protection work? Is that something you negotiated with the dealer? Or is it something through chrysler?

With the dealer with the bankā€™s approval. When he ordered there was RV lock. Now thatā€™s gone, there is only Msrp lock with participating dealers.

1 Like

9 Likes

And someone else is peering inā€¦pondering their status in the drivewayā€¦

5 Likes

The gray interior is really sharp. Nice pick.

Jeez. I dig the way we specā€™d our 4Xe, but this is a really nice selection. Bless your truck!

Oh manā€¦went to go look at these again this AM and they are up to $140 :frowning:

The whitish/gray interior makes the black interior of the other one we have look ā€œbasicā€. That said, I suspect those with little ones might be wise to choose black as these light seats I assume will look dirty easily.

Was trying for a poor mans Gwagen lookā€¦just need to finish off the rear with a hard tire cover.

But, cant decide on full painted (most expensive $500 :dizzy_face:), painted with SS ring (medium expensive $410) or painted with soft ring (least expensive $280).

1 Like

Truth be told, itā€™s a very good alternative.

(I think thats what a lot of 392 guys are betting on with the lack of available G Wagons :sweat_smile:)

I have been doing the exact same thing.

Damn it

I need to set an alert to watch them in case they come down again

Honestly, I looked hard at the plastic ones on the HA again, and I do kind of like those as well. The stainless just seems like it would go with the HA so much better, but Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s worth ripping the other ones off to put the stainless on, and probably not at $140ā€¦

There may be a midnight stealth doorsill swap that occurs in my garage sometime soonā€¦

Can someone please help me decide whether I should spend 300 or 500 on this stupid rear tire cover?!!?!??

I didnā€™t check the plastic sill box when I ordered my HA, so I have nude sills en route. Itā€™d be a travesty to not protect then.

Iā€™m mildly tempted to get the stainless and then spray them with a dark tinted clear to keep with the blacked out trim theme but still maintain the metallic appearance of the ss sills

Iā€™d either go full painted or soft. The exposed ss doesnā€™t make sense when everything else is blacked out.

Nooooo doubt. Yaaaave gotta have something on those sills. Theyd look strange just as bare metal.