Signed - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara High Altitude 4xe - 36/10 - $65,160 - $11,888 One Pay

One other huge note I should have made in the original post-----

My region still qualifies for the acquisition fee waiver. That also helps this deal notably.

1 Like

Congrats! I look forward to seeing another all white HA twin on the road. Get ready for the head turns from people :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I didnt note in the original post that there are actually two of them (100% identical) being leased in the same manner. My father got one at the same time as well.

1 Like

Funny that your sticker shows a smoker’s group option for $30 for an ashtray like it’s 1999.

1 Like

I think smoking is absolutely gross…but honestly I was being vain on this build and didnt want to not check a simple low cost option box :slight_smile:

$30x90%x(100%-65%) means the dumb ashtray and lighter only ends up costing $9.45. The ashtray is actually pretty nice (as its a cupholder type device that is removable and can be used for anything).

1 Like

One thing about an HA I dont like though----

Why cant we get SS sills instead of plastic?

1 Like

The one option I didnt get on this one was the HD rear hinge. I just didnt like how it breaks up the rear (visually) on a white truck.

Please discuss… :slight_smile:

Screenshot 2021-11-19 073914

Screenshot 2021-11-19 074037

2 Likes

I agree. The hinge reinforcement looks silly. Makes sense if you’re hanging a big heavy 37" tire back there, but for an HA? No way

1 Like

Great deal and you don’t have to deal with the potential 22 hideous HA rims.

Maybe i can find a group buy for 2 sets

And I have a Plan B! Well, it will work for one set anyway :slight_smile:

I will steal the stainless ones off my daughters regular Sahara and change them out to the plastic on my HA!

2 Likes

Cheapest price for them seems to be $116 on Amazon, direct from Mopar

Mopar Door Sill Guards - 82215396AB https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078F9LXRF/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_MSDSYS12KD896M3EQQ1A

I really really really hope you budgeted for a Christmas bribe considering what’s incoming later this year and next year.

That’s actually a pretty decent deal.

gary coleman television GIF

Ya. For $116, I wouldn’t bother pulling them off another car and swapping.

Unknown

1 Like

I was just about to say the same! :slight_smile:

Same. I saw one the other day and was confused at first. Not a fan of the looks.

Gonna have to do this…dropped an 7.5 AH EGO battery and dented my sill already. /sigh