Signed: 2021 Jaguar F-Pace P400 R-Dynamic

Thanks to the guy who posted previously on the 10% off MSRP for Chase members for Jaguar and Range Rovers! I was able to help my mom secure this lease deal even though she was willing to agree to $850/m originally. It could’ve been better, but she was set on this car.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Jaguar F-Pace P400 R-Dyanmic
MSRP: $74450
Monthly Payment: $737 (tax included)
Drive-Off Amount: $3000
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 15,000

3 Likes

Nice. Did you get any pushback with the 10% off for chase members? I have that voucher as well, I haven’t brought it up yet to any dealers as I just started looking.

Where do we get the vouchers from? Is it targeted?

I am a chase customer it was main page when I logged into their website.

It’s not targeted. I goggled for chase jaguar deal and logged in with my mother’s chase account and it generated a code for her to use within 30 days.

1 Like

Awesome deal. Would be able to share dealer or salesperson name. I am looking to place factory order on 2021 Jaguar F pace. Thank you

Where does it show? I just have a Chase CC, but no checking or savings account. I’m wondering if maybe that’s why I can’t find it

It will show up where you tap on your name (in app) help and support-faqs- under chase offers that’s where I got it

how do you like this car? Is it worth the cheese? To be honest, not the sexiest, so I imagine it’s pretty nice to drive/nice interior?

Nice Deal!