Signed: 2021 Chevy Camaro LT1 manual - $39,470 MSRP - $269/mo, $369 DAS, 39/10k

Edmunds forums reporting same exact program this month.

They just replied.

Go get your LT1s! 0.00028 and 64% 39 month.

2 Likes

Letā€™s go guys and gals! We need to see some more signings on the board this week.

With Buypower Bonus it will be even better than last month for some. @ElectricEliminator I think itā€™s a sign

2 Likes

Perhaps, but thatā€™s all dependent on what the Conquest and Loyalty rebates are for a lease, if any. Itā€™s still not clear to me yet.

1 Like

Looks to be the same, but I am curious if the new $1750 rebate applies to lease. It would probably supplement the $1500 conquest rebate. Maybe Chevy is targeting specific conquest OEMs like Dodge/Ford?

I think the old $2250 conquest had the same name as this $1750 one. I think itā€™s for certain areas only versus specific brands. So $500 loss with conquest and $1000 buypower is still an improvement for those who qualify

Conquest/loyalty was $1500 last month too, but the additional $750 lease cash made it $2250 total. Ideally you would qualify for $2500 this month. Plus $1000 Buypower. Yikes.

NJ/NY/PA had $2250 in select market conquest and no lease cash so it got slightly worse here as I donā€™t see any mention of lease cash. Should have a clearer picture in a day or two of what programs are

Could be bigger discounts than Dec . Generally January is a slow sales month.

Go hack these things!

1 Like

Richard Chevrolet (Cheshire, CT) has this 2021 6-Speed Camaro LT1 on their lot:

1 Like

Are these deals still around? Looking for a manual near NYC.

See higher in the thread.

Sorry Iā€™m new to the game. What qualifies one for conquest and the other listed rebates?

If you have any current lease from another manufacturer you generally get conquest though it appears there are regional differences. Some regions had an enhanced conquest of $2250 vs. $1500 in others. You can ask the Edmunds forum for the specifics based on your own zip.

Mind sharing dealer information? Iā€™m in Metro Detroit and was waiting to make sure January was going to stay the same at least.

Sorry if you already posted it, previously.

Understood, thank you! Will start my hunt now.

For you folks who got the camaro and worried about visibility, look into euro side mirrors. Theyā€™re aspherical so you can see a lot more. (May or may not be legal where you live so check your local laws)

PM sentā€¦

1 Like

Hey guys just wanted to thank everyone for their input as it helped a lot. Put a down payment for a LT1 thatā€™s still in transit. 36k msrp, got conquest and first responder discountā€¦39/10k $800 drive off with $338 taxes in. I know many got better deals but no dealer would budge and I didnā€™t want to lose the car. There was also a 38k msrp available for only $4 more same terms but it was over 300 miles away and I wasnā€™t crazy about the color.

3 Likes

Congrats on the deal. Inventory is super low right now. Take advantage where you can.