Signed: 2021 Chevy Camaro LT1 manual - $39,470 MSRP - $269/mo, $369 DAS, 39/10k

We need to see someone on LH crank one of these out on a base car (whether they even want the damn thing or not, LOL) on at a true sign and drive sub $250 for mega LH hackr status. With your deal structure and a $34,995 completely base car, its possible. And…for someone in the $2250 rebate area…sub $225???

The other deal I gave up had msrp of $36k and with GMS and same rebates, the dealer dropped all the way down to $245/mo with $358 DAS. I had to think long about it but no options and not the color I wanted. Mind you this includes 6% tax on the payment.

2 Likes

Was it a base 6 speed with just DM
exhaust?

Speaking of exhaust, have any of you guys looked under the car and noticed how the factory exhaust crimps down when it crosses near the rear differential? Crazy!

1 Like

Yes I think just the exhaust and $200 wheel upgrade, which are bare minimum for me. Initially I didn’t care for the RS pack, but now I love the dark tint rear lights and subtle change to front grill.

2 Likes

Love that color and those rims…congrats on the deal.

1 Like

I was curious about the RS as well. I fortunately I did not need to make a decision about it since the dealership I ended up picking up the car from did not have an LT1with RS, although they did have a 1LT with RS, LOL.

It does look like if you get the RS package, it comes with RS specific wheels, but if you get other optional wheels, they don’t give you a credit back for the RS specific ones…It is rather difficult to figure out GM’s various packages/options on these cars😁

The RS pack doesn’t come with any specific wheels, but the options are confusing for the LT1. My sticker says “replaces RS pack wheels” but when comparing base cars with RS and w/o it’s the same twisted 5 spoke wheels.

Honestly the Caliente wheels are my favorite, with my current ones second.

Only manufacture I have seen that can edit msrp on a vehicle and remove options. Makes it very weird when they order because mine has everything in the rs package aside from upgraded wheels. When I asked the sales rep he said this has to be a mixup but they would order the wheels and split them with me.

Agreed…I was looking for those or the maybe the Carbon Flash initally. Caliente is a BARGAIN at $400 compared to the $1495 for ours IMO.

1 Like

I’d even take the V spoke options for $100 and $200 over my forged ones. $1495 is too much.

These wheels are costing us 13 bucks a month :sunglasses:

Skip two Chipotle Burritos, two fraps, or a lunch or so and you got some flashy wheels :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looks at us folks who just committed some
sort of petit theft on the leasing front pining about overpriced wheels.:grin:

Haha yeah, it’s not the $13/mo, more that I’d be happy with even base wheels. I’d rather have the tech package with 8" screen and nav instead.

FYI took it out in the snow just now, definitely need winter tires. The all seasons might as well be slicks.

Just checked my all season radial grip…they seem fine.

2 Likes

Was stuck in Canada for 2 months, funny how they started mid October running commercials on radio advertising winter tires. Then the DJ said, “I, like took my winter tires off in May last year” lol.

It actually snowed the first week of May here in Detroit this year. But realistically winter tires can come off end of Mar/early April.

Any of you guys (who are looking forward to spring) thinking about replacing the stock A/S radials with some max performance summers? I’ve been debating that as I would save the stock tires to put back on before turn in.

Some pretty decent tires are available for around 150 bucks.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?autoMake=Chevrolet&autoModel=Camaro+LT+Coupe&autoYear=2021&autoModClar=1LT+Brembo+Brakes+Runflat&width=245%2F&ratio=40&diameter=20&sortCode=59850