Signed - 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 - $41,765 MSRP - $1200 DAS - $335/mo

I sold my first one back to the originating dealer because their offer was too good to pass up at the time. Fast forward a couple of months to me getting the second one which I plan to keep for the full-term. I can’t see myself selling it anytime soon unless I received some absolutely absurd offer. By absurd I mean like $10,000 over buy out or something like that.

3 Likes

I couldnt resist…added the front splitter.

11 Likes

What options did you go with?

And Grats on your second one. Car looks great!

A10, DM exhaust, Tech package, sunroof, RS package, red calipers, red hash marks and now the Gen 2 front splitter.

1 Like

The 1st one paid for about 1/3 of the 2nd one🤪

1 Like

I’d swap into your current lease but I’m guessing its GM Financial and you aren’t in NY?

I also should have mentioned that installing this OEM splitter is EASY. I did mine without even putting the car on jackstands. Its a piece of cake.

3 Likes

You should’ve done a complete DIY write up …but yes it’s easy.

Still have my stock OEM 2nd gen front splitter (never installed). If anyone local in the NY/NJ area wants it, it’s for sale ! :+1:

There’s a few videos on YouTube already✔️

I have a feeling that LT1 Bonanza V3 (subset 2022) may be about to start… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

crystal ball love GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme

3 Likes

I traded this one in last week…V3 on the way.

4 Likes

the rapid blue ?!

I felt obliged to change my username icon…

3 Likes

Need to change your game to SpockLT1, too.

3 Likes

This car was traded in as part of Camaro Bonanza V3 :heavy_check_mark:

Is there an echo in the room? No idea why I posted this 2x :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you go about getting this type of deal on 2021 or 2022?

The recipe is simple, finding the dealer that will do it at the time is what is hard.

Basically, you absolutely need to have GM supplier as without that it’s an immediate no go. You also have to have a dealer willing to honor supplier (which is admittedly somewhat hard to do right now).

You also need to have another lease, either a Chevrolet or any other product, in order to get the lease loyalty/conquest rebate. On top of that having a dealer that will honor the real terms of the GM Supplier program (where the dealer fees are zero or very minimal) is also helpful.

Of course, step one is actually finding an LT1 that a Dealer has coming in in a reasonable timeframe.

Were you able to secure a deal on a 2022 LT1?

I’ll be hunting a Rapid Blue one this winter

What does supplier pricing do besides the $750 listed in your calculator? I dont have any hookup for that.

I do have another current non gm lease already.