Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 MSRP $40,005 - $373/mo $500 DAS 48m/10k

Final lease paperwork does show an acquisition fee.

It shows a $1421 amount as cash DAS, but all they took was my $500 deposit.

Other items of interest;
The total rent charge of $3235 suggests an MF of .00108
Getting the extra $750 CCR rebate was unexpected.
They are using a MSRP which is $200 lower as compared to GM supplier website.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had that happen many many times with dealers. That is simply additional discount being shown in another manneršŸ‘. If Iā€™m suspicious of the dealer, I have asked for something in writing from the GM specifically stating that.

1 Like

There should be a separate form that discloses all rebates and the codes used. Itā€™s most likely dividends.

1 Like

I guess Iā€™m in the minority when I say I prefer chrome or silver wheels over black. Very few vehicles I like black wheels. Especially for the premium black wheels charge. Very nice LT1!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting very strong Long Beach Island vibes from this picture! Then again, a lot of the beach/shore towns kind of end up looking the same.

1 Like

You got the location right! We are in Beach Haven Parkā€¦ spend the summer with family down here once the kids get out of school.

1 Like

Niceā€¦ Iā€™m heading down for a week in about a month. First I gotta survive the Jeep Invasion in Wildwood in a few weeks!

1 Like

OMG these runflats HAVE to go. Anybody else swap tires yet?

I thought they ran great on our terrible roads

Was so sad to get rid of mine I am actively lining up another

Are there still any opportunities to get any sort of decent deals on one of these? Iā€™m dying to get back into something with a V8 and 3 pedals. Iā€™ve been looking at just buying something older but the prices on them are stupid right now too.

Yes sir

Iā€™ve been on the hunt for a month and finally found some contenders.

They may have an incoming unit w a manual. Once I confirm Iā€™ll reach out to you.

It makes the most sense if you have or can get supplier or healthcare (little less) and then conquest lease.

I think the stock Goodyear run flats are fine. Whatā€™s giving you issues with them?

Have you seen what replacements go for? Not cheap FYIā€¦

I find them very loudā€¦ And generally affordable when you are used to shopping for 35" truck tires.

Maybe I havenā€™t really paid attention to the tire noise but then again Iā€™m listening to the V8 roar and the dual mode exhaust crackles/pops :blush:

Iā€™ve found them sufficient for everyday driving. The Camaro is my daily too.

Michelinā€™s would be the way to go , canā€™t go wrong there.

1 Like

Iā€™m with you I even just took it for a drive to see if I could hear the tiresā€¦Iā€™m either blasting music or downshifting for exhaust notes. Last thing I think I would notice is tire road noise lol

Well, looks like Iā€™m joining the mix. I have a deposit down on a car thatā€™s in 3800 status, which means that itā€™s been built and there are no holds. My name was put on it in the GM system so it is now flagged as a sold order. I know production was/is shutdown so Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s still at 3800. I thought that was only for a short period and then it gets bayed waiting for a truck. Anyway, maybe it was waiting for a module and got finished on the lot. Hopefully it moves to 4000 status soon. Iā€™ll be a lot happier when that happens.

It turns out that the person I was supposed to get supplier pricing from canā€™t get it. Even though he bought a GM product within the last year and would be eligible to gift a code, he no longer works for them and canā€™t do it. So, I need to try to find someone who works for GM and not a supplier as theyā€™re able to gift a supplier code to anyone they want once a month. Hopefully I can do that before the car shows up.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only got a few hundred miles on mine, but itā€™s a fun car. A little smaller, as compared to my last two Challengers, but feels more agileā€¦ and the performance exhaust is as advertised.

What does your build look like?

Iā€™m a Mopar guy. My first new car was a B5 2010 R/T Classic (hence my name). I sold my 2012 300 SRT last year and even though my Ram is a Hemi, I missed it. I just ordered a new Challenger Scat Pack for my dad but couldnā€™t justify one for myself. The value proposition of the LT1 is just too good to pass up. I drove a 17 SS this weekend to see. Itā€™s definitely smaller and was a bit tight, but I was comfortable enough that itā€™ll work as long as I lay off the pizza and beer for a bit.

Itā€™s got a stick and NPP, which was all I really cared about.

If someone on LH has supplier, and used it this year, they can gift you a code

Donā€™t let that deal fall through. You made me a pinky promise :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Oh, no worries. Itā€™s not going anywhere. As time progresses, Iā€™ll just get more desperate in my attempts to get a code, hopefully obtaining one before I have to start offering ā€œspecial companionā€ services to elderly GM widows.

It looks like an upstanding member of our collective here is already willing to help, and thereby preserve my innocence.

1 Like